UBot Underground

(BUY) Simple Gmail sender

THIS IS NOW IN PROGRESS but i dont now how to change it.

Hi,

I need to write an email and send it to one of my own email addresses 144 or 169 times (possible to specify).

And then I want the bot to check that that the emails have arrived. Then I want to do the same again, sending the same email 169 times (or 144). Important thing is that I dont want to sit and paste in the email text and then sending it manually 169 times. I know it is completely weird idea for a bot but that is what I need. I dont know if google would see it as spam ?

Another weird bot that I really need is a bot that can copy a picture into a folder many times. Same picture copied into a folder and I should be able to set how many pictures (of the same pic) needs to be copied into the folder.

I have just gone through the intro videos and I have no idea what is being explained, not making much sense to me. 3 different ways to store info ? Variables ? Guess I was even foolish buying it in the first place. I dont understand anything, what it is for and I doubt that I ever will. So, now I am just thinking about maybe buying a simple bot or two.

Mike

Edited by mix624