UBot Underground

[Sell] Super Auto Blogger Source, Site, entire business.

This is a golden opportunity for someone...

Just throwing this one out here before it goes on flippa to see if there is a ubotter interested in purchasing the exclusive rights to Super Auto Blogger V4, including the web site, customer base, the whole shhhhbang!

In a nutshell this doesn't fit in with where my business is going in 2013. I am moving away from automation products like this and focusing on my coaching business.

I wrote this new version mainly because I owned the domain from when I had a previous version of the same bot that had been written using Ubot 3.5. I stopped developing it when ubot 3 became unstable with big bots and waited until I felt Ubot 4 was stable enough to handle it.

By the time this all happened my business has already moved forward but I finished it off anyway and did a quick 7 day only WSO launch which pulled in 147 sales. I then closed the WSO and stuck the product on clickbank. I did no promotion what so ever as I didn't have the time to work on it further and it has just sat there and picked up a few sales from people chancing over the page.

The mailing list (of buyers) had 176 people on it, a few have unsubscribed and it currently has 160 active subscribers. These are all buyers who have spent real money.

This could be an ideal opportunity for someone who;

1) Has a developer license of ubot or knows someone who does that they can pay to maintain the bot.

2) Wants a ready to promote business. With the right push this could do incredibly well. The sales I have made have been with little or no promotion.

3) Wants to own their own sellable product.

4) Knows how to promote a product.

The sale includes: the domain and web site superautoblogger.com, a license of Optimize Press which is what the site is built on. A licensed copy of Protect Gold which is used to secure the bot. The exclusive ownership of the Super Auto Blogger V4 source code. An exported csv file of the existing customer email list. Assistance with the transfer of the site, databases, protection system, etc to your own hosting. You will need a web host with cpanel/mysql hosting.

The sale does not include: Any on going support from me. I just don't have the time. The bot is well structured and should pose little challenge for anyone with a basic understanding of Ubot 4.xx. It also does not include the Clickbank account. If you wish to continue selling via Clickbank you will need your own account. You could of course easily switch this to JVZoo, e-junkie, paypal, RAP, digiresults, etc.

A quick sale is preferable as I would like to get this off my business books before the end of the year so I am only looking for offers in the region of $8000 which is a bargain considering with almost no promotion I already made that much from it.

If you are SERIOUSLY interested then please email me: andy [at] netodex [dot] com. Please DO NOT Private Message me on here - I don't login here much these days.

Best wishes

Andy