UBot Underground

I am trying to make a YellowPages scrape to capture the following information into a csv file.

• Business Name
  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • website URL

Issue I am having:

Yellow Pages does not have all the information for each listing. When I scrape the page with Scrape Attribute, add item to List to List then save the table to a CSV file, everything gets out of line. The wrong address will be with the wrong business.

I tried to do an if then statement with a condition for <div class="rank pin">:

• if <div class="rank pin"> then website, address, phone and business name to list "A"
  • Else if <div class="rank"> then website, address, phone and business name to list "B"

Yellow Pages has the information available (address, phone and business name) when <div class="rank pin">. I was trying to only capture the information if the <div class="rank pin"> is true. However, the if statement works for the entire page, not specific table space in the web page.

help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

mike

post-6314-0-13369700-1353851652_thumb.png

Instead of scraping the page, you might want to click on each of the links and then scrape the information from their individual pages... I haven't looked but there is a good chance it is formatted in a more easily accessible format there...