UBot Underground

Want to run your Bots / Software 24/7 ? Read more ....

Ok so many of you know me here, and for those of you that don't, I try to help fellow Ubot Users anytime I can..

Previously I launched a thread here offering Windows VPS boxes..

These allow you to install, load your bot's and or Software on them and run them as you see fit over a dedicated, fast connection, with fast OS, solid state drives for faster reading and writing, and have full control over your Virtual Environment.

If you currently have, Or plan to have a VPS I would like for you to give me the opportunity to Exceed your expectations of a VPS, and allow me the opportunity to Quote you a VPS Box specifically geared for your needs. Let me know the specs of your current server, or what your needing and I will get you a quote back within 24-48 hours. (normally its very fast)

Thanks,

TJ

What is the real advantage of doing it on the VPS? I just figured I would let them run in the background on my PC? Of course I am new to this....so, just asking.

Depends on your needs, if you're running a bot that needs to be doing things in real time 24/7 its handy, also its not running on your personal resources.

For instance I have a bot right now that's been running for 40 hours straight scraping data and will continue to run at this capacity for another 160 hours or so if my math is correct. I could technically run this on my computer, but I'd have to have it running for over a week.