UBot Underground

I really loved the huge list of footprints that TJ and Willy Wonka provided the community. My hat is off to you two. So I wanted to do something with ubot to give to the community to help with searching footprints.

I'm working on this bot that allows you to import a list of footprints and a list of keywords. It all works perfectly fine except for one part. Scraping the urls from the Google SERP.

It will scrape the urls sometimes and not others. I have gone through the forums and tried all the scraping tricks I have seen and none of them seem to work consistently. This is the last part needed for this bot and then I will post it up for free to the community.

If anyone has any insight on this it would help out a lot.

I have attached the bot!

footprint-website-finder.ubot

Hi,

I found a small problem.

This bot was skipping the last page of result(s). The last result(s) page is missing "<innertext="Next">". I changed the loop while that is looking for "<innertext="Next:>". This allowed the last page of result(s) to be processed.

Updated code:

footprint-website-finder-001.ubot

Kevin

• Like 1

Ah!!!! Thanks Kevin. I didn't catch that it was doing that. I also needed to add an if command for if the keyword list is empty. I'll be uploading it to the buy/sell bots section in a moment.