UBot Underground

Hi All

Newbie but keen to learn and grow and hopefully do a lot of contributing here. I have watched all the screen casts and read as much as possible but there will always be things that aren't answered. My first starting out with Ubot question that I can't find the answwer to is what is seen in the site stats where a ubot is used.

If I create a scrape of some data and don't use a proxy what will the site owner see in the resulting stats of the site. What do sites do to prevent you from doing this, I have seen reference to limitations on page loads and I expect that Ip's would be the other thing.

I am sure there will be a load more questions to come - thanks all

This all depends on the site owner... some are more astute and keep an eye on who is visiting and how often, others don't look at that information at all.

Recently more and more sites are putting anti-bot measures in place, which makes things more difficult, but luckily there is a great community here working collectively to find ways around the measures that are incorporated. So if there is a way around them we will certainly find it!

For the most part, randomly rotating your proxies and user agents should be enough to keep you under the radar.

Hi,

You have forum restrictions in place. Read this forum topic it has what you need to do to have the restrictions lifted. http://www.ubotstudi...errors-posting/

The restrictions you have are post once a day and not being able to download .ubot sample code from forums.

Kevin