UBot Underground

[SELL] Alexa Rank Enhancer V4.2 incl. Proxy Download / Checker

After several updates, here is the current final version of the Alexa Rank Enhancer V4. (US$ 9,99)

http://www.tradebit....r-v4-2-pro-incl

Short video at YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aXyhrmjSRXE

It now offers:

Proxy support (download of approx. 40K Proxies)

Anti-Bounce rate (staying on your website for a longer period to avoid increasing Bounce rates)

Support of 3 websites (should be all on same domain-name!)

Multi-Threaded support (up to 20 threads at the same time)

Google Analytics safe

Piwik safe (and safe for other statistics modules like awstats etc.)

Attention: we receive countless emails from customers, who claim their Alexa rank isnt decreasing. Please be informed, that the Alexa Rank isnt calculated in Realtime (!), usually first success rates should be online after 1-2 weeks, but its recommended to run the software daily.

For one new website (Im working for), Alexa Rank dropped by 2.1Mio to 751K within 1 month finally. The more you use the tool (daily!), the more updates your rank will get.

Important: You must CLAIM your website at www.alexa.com - its strongly recommended. You only have to download at specific html-validation file onto your website domain to verfify the ownership. Dont forget to do that important step. If you havent done it now, do it now!

Changes:

Integrated Proxy-Checker (running tasks much faster!)

Now supporting more than 50.000 proxys (Auto-Download)

Enhanced Anti-Bouncing

Threads optimized (lower Bandwith and CPU usage)

Whats the difference to other Ranking tools? Why I made my own bot ... I was pi..ed off the other tools offered for free or paid versions in the Internet. Once I found out, what they do, I decided to make my own clean one. The other bots made visits and pings to vunerable websites, containing viruses and trojans and finally working by 80 for the developpers own rankings and websites.

You are welcome to leave your messages here and/or your feedback. I dont recommend to place your website here with your success of Alexa ranking enhancements :-) - dont know, if Alexa is checking this blog anytime.

any change to have the bot loading proxies from a specific folder? Because I run ProxyGoblin all day and when new proxies are avaialble a txt file is update (or created a new one).. thats would be cool ;)

Mat

any change to have the bot loading proxies from a specific folder? Because I run ProxyGoblin all day and when new proxies are avaialble a txt file is update (or created a new one).. thats would be cool ;)

Mat

Usually it EITHER grabs "my" scraped proxies from web and downloads it into the folder, where ARE 4.2 is located (saved as proxies.txt) or you don't download it and uses "proxies.txt" from same folder (with your own proxies).

You could run ProxyGoblin and save the proxies to the "proxies.txt" in the ARE 4.2 folder.

Otherwise I have to "break up" my script again :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Code updated:

Here we go ...

Some improvements done to our bot ->

• Proxy checker updated (faster use of working proxies)
  • More reliable anti-bounce feature
  • More stats about total loaded proxies and good proxies used
  • Spinning user agents (new feature)
  • some minor bugfixes to make the bot faster than before
  • Added new Alexa tracking codes

Example for one customer, using ARE 4.2 Pro:

His website ranked 723.250 three months ago. Now his site ranks at 234.320!

For one of my personal sites, it dropped from 457.210 to 244.370 within 3 months period.

Nevertheless I believe that the limit will be around 150.000 for customers finally. It would require MUCH MORE traffic and proxies to get it below than that.

We are currently planning another version of this ARE 4.3 Pro, which should also solve this limit :-)

Just a quick note about a crazy drop in Alexa Rankings

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jLdpmIiz7f0/UIAzC3QxtBI/AAAAAAAABvo/sUVLaStvFjw/s1600/Screenshot_53.jpg

Started from 20 Mio more than 3 months ago, now ranked 190K. A drop of approx. 20 Million ranks :-)

The "dude" running the Alexa Rank Enhancer used it every two days ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest artaviushill

I ordered the software but didn't get a download link or the license.

My username at prime partners is artaviushill

My payment id is # 8W5383806L208493Y

When will I receive the software?

Guest artaviushill

The software you sent me needs licensing.

Your site prime partners is not sending out verification emails.

I sent you an email with the 3 sites I want to use with the software.

Please add my 3 sites to the software so that I can use it.

• 5 months later...