UBot Underground

[SELL] Tumblr Autobot - Automate Tumblr - Accounts, Like, Follow And More

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Automate Tumblr And Rake In The Cash   Video 1 - Tumblr Account Creator   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWmEjQrmEbA   Video 2 - Tumblr Autobot   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPsExhzRfFw New Since T

Updated to 2.1.7       What's New:  -Fixed like/unlike modules -Added "check for updates" button in the account manager -Minor bug fixes

Update 2.3.2  Fixed: Tumblr Autobot: - Liker to work with the hearts on the bottom- Updated "Like Current Page" to work with the new like layout- Unlike module updated to work with current layout- Sub

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, 

Just like to ask for help, I am currently using the bot right now and loving it, but I am not sure why the scraper for "users" not working. Is it because of the tags I use because I already tried lots of tags but there were no results, pls. help  :mellow:

Thanks a lot. 

Hi, 

Just like to ask for help, I am currently using the bot right now and loving it, but I am not sure why the scraper for "users" not working. Is it because of the tags I use because I already tried lots of tags but there were no results, pls. help  :mellow:

Thanks a lot. 

Hello,

Please send an email to sales [at] imautobots.com or PM me with your email address as all support questions are handled that way so everything is neat and can easily be found in your inbox. Thanks!

Hi,

HelloInsomnia

Nice bot--What are the rights of a reseller? Can reseller modify? Seems Im interested.

You want to be able to modify the Tumblr templates? Please add me on Skype: IMAutobots or shoot me an email at sales@imautobtos.com and I will see if we can get your feature added in.

There will be another update on Monday - I have had some suggesstions and feedback on the account creator recently and I know it can be a lot better so I am working hard on that and on some other things as well that you will see in the next update.
Hi,HelloInsomnia

Nice bot--What are the rights of a reseller? Can reseller modify? Seems Im interested.

Hello,

Those who buy the source code can do whatever they want with it - after-all there's no stopping people from doing it anyways. So if you purchase it you can modify it to your own liking, change the name, do whatever you please  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Bought mid october if i recall. First time i popup it up LOL

Special request:

If (once each tab is filled) it could randomly

Follow

Reblog

Like a human being would do. Not just like/like/like/ then follow/follow/follow etc...

By creating Define commands for each tabs and then call them from a master bot (so to speak) with percentage based system (set command) I figured out something on one of my bot like this, so if you ever needed...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It does not have to upgrade for a long time. Agent state is almost impossible to use.

browser.exe  is often does not work . It needs to upgrade.

Edited by Koiers

It does not have to upgrade for a long time. Agent state is almost impossible to use.

browser.exe  is often does not work . It needs to upgrade.

I upgrade when it needs to be upgraded. I'm not sure what this "agent state" is that you're talking about. But if you have any issues with the bot then feel free to contact me anytime at sales [at] imautobots.com for support. This is a sales thread and I do not handle support requests in here as it will clutter the thread. 

• 4 weeks later...

Mate, can you check out the follow/unfollow feature please.

Thanks

No problem, I just tested follow/unfollow and like/unlike as I see an email about each. Both seem to be working fine for me here. If you are the one that emailed me about one of these issues then I'll be sending you an email soon. If not then email support so we can talk there: sales [at] imautobots.com - thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to version 2.3.1

Fixed:
  • No posts for keyword follow bug
  • No posts for keyword like bug
  • Average delay on ask/submit module now allows user input so you can space out the submits

Added:
  • You can now post pics to secondary blogs using the "Post To" section
  • Ability to change user agents