UBot Underground

[SELL] Tumblr Autobot - Automate Tumblr - Accounts, Like, Follow And More

I purchased the bot (and source code also), but I'm not receiveing those email updates.

Since there is not a member area to download the files there is a big problem.

Do you had any problem with your mailing lists?

And most important, how do I receive the new versions?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Automate Tumblr And Rake In The Cash   Video 1 - Tumblr Account Creator   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWmEjQrmEbA   Video 2 - Tumblr Autobot   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPsExhzRfFw New Since T

Updated to 2.1.7       What's New:  -Fixed like/unlike modules -Added "check for updates" button in the account manager -Minor bug fixes

Update 2.3.2  Fixed: Tumblr Autobot: - Liker to work with the hearts on the bottom- Updated "Like Current Page" to work with the new like layout- Unlike module updated to work with current layout- Sub

I got your email and will reply right now. Basically you need to login to the website to download the update. If your not on the list I will get you on there right now so you can receive updates. I ALWAYS update here as well as a fall back and on the website you can see the current version as well.

Hi,

Nice neat tumblr bot you got there.

What's the name of the theme on your website imautobots.com? And wat plugin are you using for checkout?

W.

I'll let him tell you the theme he is using if he wants to.

But I believe the plugin he is using is the "easy digital downloads" plug-in for wordpress...

And the bot looks great btw.

• Like 1

I'll let him tell you the theme he is using if he wants to.

But I believe the plugin he is using is the "easy digital downloads" plug-in for wordpress...

And the bot looks great btw.

thanks buddy

Hi,

Nice neat tumblr bot you got there.

What's the name of the theme on your website imautobots.com? And wat plugin are you using for checkout?

W.

The theme is the Wordpress 2012 theme. My friend modified it slightly and did that cool CSS logo on it. The checkout plugin is Easy Digital Downloads - which is free but they do have premium plugins that are handy.

Version 2.1.5 is out:

-Fixed Login Captcha bug where it would pop up blank captchas.

-Reblog caption now supports Spinning and HTML.

-Content source added to reblogger (with caveats though it adds a "via" and links back to the original post - also MUST start with http://)

-Contnet source added to picture poster - must start with http://

-Ability to delete the photos in the folder after upload

-You can now set a wait time in-between creating accounts

-Made the account creator less detectable as a bot

-Fixed bug where proxies didnt loop on the account creator, now they do (so you can use 10 proxies to make 20 accounts and each proxy will make 2 accounts)

-Moved proxy window on scraper under "Tools" at the top

-There is a new tag page when your logged out so the scraper needed to be updated - if you need to scrape adult tags use the old scraper for now while I work on the updated one

-Ability to scrape tags

Updated to 2.1.6 here is what is new:

-Updated Scraper to work with old and new tag pages

-Set in a kill switch if you try to upload over 300 photos it will stop so you dont go over the limit

-Ability to reblog using secondary blogs

-Ability to like current page, useful for liking things in the dashboard

-Fixed account creator

-Added in wait beofre verify in the account creator which will make the bot rest for that time (in seconds) before attempting to look for the verification link. So if your having trouble with the accounts not getting verified please try using this and setting it as high as your comfortable with

• 5 weeks later...

Updated to 2.1.8

Fixed:

-Login issue with multiple accounts
-Reblog caption
-Improved account creator
-Account creator now saves proxies as well (but they wont be bound in the main program still they just save here for now)

Note: for the scraper make sure your logged into an account or you wont be able to scrape people or anything adult related. You can still use a proxy that section is under "Tools" at the top.

Hey! 

Is it possible to create a new video with all features ? Or possible to get a live demo via Teamviewer ? This Bot seems to be really awesome! I want to purchase it after a demo! 

Possible to post the pictures into the queue? 

Possible to get some extra features ? (for extra $$$$ ? ) 

For each new uploaded Picture it generates a new post ?

Also possible to spin/add tags for images ? 
Please check your skype :)

Best regards

Edited by StevieAd
Hey! 

Is it possible to create a new video with all features ? Or possible to get a live demo via Teamviewer ? This Bot seems to be really awesome! I want to purchase it after a demo! 

Possible to post the pictures into the queue? 

Possible to get some extra features ? (for extra $$$$ ? ) 

For each new uploaded Picture it generates a new post ?

Also possible to spin/add tags for images ? 

Please check your skype :)

Best regards

Got your message on Skype.

Updated 2.1.9

- Added ability to follow people from a text file you upload

- Added a button in the account manager to change the language to English (temporary fix for the "add to queue" in other languages problem)

- Fixed issue with the account creator

How do you account or get around Tumblrs TOS in regards to using any Bots?  Just wanted to be sure you've built this into consideration like maybe clearing your cookies before using any type of automation. 

How do you account or get around Tumblrs TOS in regards to using any Bots?  Just wanted to be sure you've built this into consideration like maybe clearing your cookies before using any type of automation. 

It will clear cookies when you change accounts and proxies.

i bought Your stuff few days ago - Works Great, Today i will test account creator, But i must prepare own data. 2 tublr with 1 hour of work with my own info - is really good for SEO, this is one of the best purchases i've done in last months. Probably other think i'm fluffy marketer or something - no, this tools, are really good, I wanna know that You will do the same functionality bots for pinterest? I bought few accounts of tumblr with pr2, and phrases that i positioning in only one day reached top 10 - that was with 2 accounts. Of course this is not only and whole strategy, to get SERPs in G. But You must know it's really powerfull even with no PR on accounts - i know that from earlier tests - and with tumblr scraper and autobot You can do it really fast. Thanks for Your Tools. Absolutelly aproved - and sorry for my english

Im wondering to buy bots like this for:

Pinterest

And Hotmail verified by other email

and Gmail PVA it must be 100% working

If You got something to sell PRV for now i have 50$ for my purchases

Edited by killass
  • Like 1

One quick question - I hope you aren't planning on selling this bot on the open WSO market...If this got out to the general public, I fear it would put TUMBLR on notice and ruin it for the rest of us.....It would diminish a good thing....just my thoughts....

i bought Your stuff few days ago - Works Great, Today i will test account creator, But i must prepare own data. 2 tublr with 1 hour of work with my own info - is really good for SEO, this is one of the best purchases i've done in last months. Probably other think i'm fluffy marketer or something - no, this tools, are really good, I wanna know that You will do the same functionality bots for pinterest? I bought few accounts of tumblr with pr2, and phrases that i positioning in only one day reached top 10 - that was with 2 accounts. Of course this is not only and whole strategy, to get SERPs in G. But You must know it's really powerfull even with no PR on accounts - i know that from earlier tests - and with tumblr scraper and autobot You can do it really fast. Thanks for Your Tools. Absolutelly aproved - and sorry for my english

Im wondering to buy bots like this for:

Pinterest

And Hotmail verified by other email

and Gmail PVA it must be 100% working

If You got something to sell PRV for now i have 50$ for my purchases

Hello, thank you for the review! I have more software planned and I will email the buyers of this software once I release more software. 

Hi, If I buy it for 12 and later decide to buy the code, should I pay 40 or 28 ?

Thank you.

Yes you can no problem just email me when your ready.

One quick question - I hope you aren't planning on selling this bot on the open WSO market...If this got out to the general public, I fear it would put TUMBLR on notice and ruin it for the rest of us.....It would diminish a good thing....just my thoughts....

At this time I have no plans to do a WSO.