UBot Underground

[Help] Toggling Graphic in UI

I’ve been looking at several bots made for youlikehits and SocialClerks.

How do you guys make the check mark graphic (or any graphic) appear in the HTML UI after an account is tested or verified. (i.e. looking for code samples of how to make the graphics appear in real-time/on demand.)

You can create a Yes/No variable for whether or not the account has been created, tested and/or verified and display those checkboxes in your html ui.

ui html panel("Created?: <input variable=\"#created\" type=\"checkbox\" fillwith=\"checked\">

Verified?: <input variable=\"#verified\" type=\"checkbox\" fillwith=\"checked\">

Tested?: <input variable=\"#tested\" type=\"checkbox\" fillwith=\"checked\">", 60)

• Like 1

Thank you so much guys, I didn’t realize you could do that with Ubot. This coding must be custom to some type of Ubot only JS. I wish there was a lists of these little internal customs snippets, methods or whatever they are. The “fillwith†and “variable†alone are game changers.

Keep playing around with it and you'll find many hidden gems! (Almost) anything you can do with regular html (including javascript, jquery, ajax, etc.) can be done in the ui html panel. It has its quirks but is basically only limited by your own imagination...