UBot Underground

New to uBot... is it like other languages?

Hi!

I am from a programming and html background. I'm used to working with compiled langauges (.NET) or sequential languages (PHP).

As such, I'm having a difficult time figuring out how to do what I want to do in uBot.

Here's what I want to do and please tell me if this is possible.

1) I want to have a UI (HTML UI) that has fields that allow the user to enter username/password, random delay, proxy and repetitions. It will also have a START button, a Stop button, a Save button and a Load button.

2) The user should be enter the information the first time and hit save and that saves it to a file (I'm assuming reading all variables into a list, then writing it out to file), then later be able to load the information back to list (again, assuming load file into list, then cycle through list setting the variables to list items in specific positions.

3) The START button would start the action of logging into the site, going to a specific place and watching a set number of videos (this I have working).

But... here are my problems:

1) The variables in the HTML UI aren't updating... STATUS and COUNT

2) As soon as I run the bot, it seems to "stop"... but the Start button is active. I can't seem to "step" through it.

So... how should I build it differently?

Step doesn't seem to do anything... is that because I launch the subroutine with a HTML UI button?

put a pause after your first command within your ui button then after you click your button you can step