UBot Underground

Youtube Views Bot

Hi There,

I need a youtube views bot.

I don't know much about bots....I am a user not a builder....I am getting into youtube for marketing my products. I bought a bot but it stops showing views at 300 or so. So I need a bot that will allow me to get my video to thousands or hundreds of thousands of views and get it to rank. I copied another post below I saw here on the forum. I don't know what multi-threading is but it sounds like I need it...I don't need a million views in 24 hours or anything...If I could get something a little more natural looking like maybe a 50, 75 or 100,000 views in 30 days I think that would work for me...I would think the bot I use would need to either have proxy support or ability

to work with VPN.

Anyway you guys please tell me what I need in order to make my videos get tons of views and to rank without getting my account banned.

I would need to test the software somehow.

Please let me know what the cost is or if there is a bot out there already that will do what I need.

Please pm me or leave contact info below and I will get ahold of you.

Thanks X

Quote from other thread below.

There are a few customized bots using different methods to increase youtube video views online(usually using the referral method: making the views look that they are coming from Facebook or Twitter). I am interested to have a bot that is able to send 1 milion views in 24 hours like the other bots already do. Of course the bot will have to have the multi-threading option. My main target is to reach the youtube frontpage with the videos so we will have to test the bot to see if it's capable to do so. If the results are positive I will be able to pay a few hundreds of dollars.

Hi There,

I need a youtube views bot.

I don't know much about bots....I am a user not a builder....I am getting into youtube for marketing my products. I bought a bot but it stops showing views at 300 or so. So I need a bot that will allow me to get my video to thousands or hundreds of thousands of views and get it to rank. I copied another post below I saw here on the forum. I don't know what multi-threading is but it sounds like I need it...I don't need a million views in 24 hours or anything...If I could get something a little more natural looking like maybe a 50, 75 or 100,000 views in 30 days I think that would work for me...I would think the bot I use would need to either have proxy support or ability

to work with VPN.

Anyway you guys please tell me what I need in order to make my videos get tons of views and to rank without getting my account banned.

I would need to test the software somehow.

Please let me know what the cost is or if there is a bot out there already that will do what I need.

Please pm me or leave contact info below and I will get ahold of you.

Thanks X

Quote from other thread below.

There are a few customized bots using different methods to increase youtube video views online(usually using the referral method: making the views look that they are coming from Facebook or Twitter). I am interested to have a bot that is able to send 1 milion views in 24 hours like the other bots already do. Of course the bot will have to have the multi-threading option. My main target is to reach the youtube frontpage with the videos so we will have to test the bot to see if it's capable to do so. If the results are positive I will be able to pay a few hundreds of dollars.

I've noticed some of these issues, one of my tests stopped all videos at around 300. I'd like to just put this out there, overall its probably a better deal to just pay a service to do this for you. I know of at least one that charges $1 per 1,000 views without having to worry about proxies or software.