UBot Underground

YouTube Views Bot

Greetings !

I am looking for a youtube views bot.

There are a few customized bots using different methods to increase youtube video views online(usually using the referral method: making the views look that they are coming from Facebook or Twitter). I am interested to have a bot that is able to send 1 milion views in 24 hours like the other bots already do. Of course the bot will have to have the multi-threading option. My main target is to reach the youtube frontpage with the videos so we will have to test the bot to see if it's capable to do so. If the results are positive I will be able to pay a few hundreds of dollars.

Please let me know what you think and how we could test it. Please leave me your skype id here and I will add you for further discussions.

Regards,

CenTu

• 2 months later...

This is a mobile views software that worked until a few weeks ago when youtube updated their filters. Download here : https://rapidshare.com/files/3128831269/MagicViews.zip

If you can decompile it and find a working method please let me know.

The software has some restricions, onlu 5 threads each up to 1000 views.

I believe I have seen this type of request on other threads recently (dunno if coming from the same person) where usually it gets a few smiles or smirks...

But I'll try to be serious here.

In my opinion, a Bot that would send 1 MILLION views in 24 hrs is doable, technically,

BUT nevertheless, would prove to be totally worthless.

I don't think there is anybody who would have 1 MILLION different proxies available in 24 hrs, in order to mimic human traffic properly and fake the views... and of course, w/o those, the actual views resulting from the usage of the bot would be much lower or the video might get even banned.

Obviously, not even the software mentioned above

The software has some restricions, onlu 5 threads each up to 1000 views.
would...

Furthermore, if there WAS somehow a way to do that, I guess the marketing value would be worth many, many more times a measly few hundred bucks... Just thinking out loud...

:)

These Type of Software are not using any kind of proxies thats why are capable to generate millions of views. Magic views and other custom bot using RTSP Protocol to generate and bypass utube security and IMHO right now it is not possible in UBOT :P

I believe I have seen this type of request on other threads recently (dunno if coming from the same person) where usually it gets a few smiles or smirks...

But I'll try to be serious here.

In my opinion, a Bot that would send 1 MILLION views in 24 hrs is doable, technically,

BUT nevertheless, would prove to be totally worthless.

I don't think there is anybody who would have 1 MILLION different proxies available in 24 hrs, in order to mimic human traffic properly and fake the views... and of course, w/o those, the actual views resulting from the usage of the bot would be much lower or the video might get even banned.

Obviously, not even the software mentioned above

would...

Furthermore, if there WAS somehow a way to do that, I guess the marketing value would be worth many, many more times a measly few hundred bucks... Just thinking out loud...

:)