UBot Underground

how to not over write data

I know this is probably a simple issue, but i'm a rookie and this is my first attempt at this.

The 1st ? is why when I reed back the data ("ad item to list" postal coade,and address) it reads all the variables as one piece, I need them as seperate parts, I could just enter the imput data from above, but what would I learn that way?

the 2nd ? " how do I write it to a csv file and not over write the data?

yahoo-try.ubot

I know this is probably a simple issue, but i'm a rookie and this is my first attempt at this.

The 1st ? is why when I reed back the data ("ad item to list" postal coade,and address) it reads all the variables as one piece, I need them as seperate parts, I could just enter the imput data from above, but what would I learn that way?

the 2nd ? " how do I write it to a csv file and not over write the data?

add item to list adds everything as a single item, so instead use add list to list.

add list to list(%list you want to add to, $list from file(#ui open file), "Delete", "Global")

Something like that if you're using a ui open file.

add list to list(%list you want to add to, $list from file("{$special folder("Application")}\\data\\list.txt"), "Delete", "Global")

Something like that if its from a specific location.

Second part of the question is a bit more of a pain in the arse.

define csv {
   create table from file("{$special folder("Application")}\\data\\table.csv", &table)
   set(#row, $table total rows(&table), "Global")
   set(#col_a, 0, "Global")
   set(#col_b, 1, "Global")
   set(#col_c, 2, "Global")
}

This is the basic start to not over writing data in a csv