UBot Underground

[SELL] Annobot Linkscrape pro V2 with Source Code

http://www.annobots.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/finishedLinkScrapeBox-226x300.png

Save hours of work! Harvest hundreds of .edu and .gov links to sell for profit or backlink too and drive tons of traffic to your website which in turn can convert to sales!!

Introducing the Annobot Link Scrape V2

Gather hundreds of URL’s from Google in seconds! With the AnnobotLinkScrape gather .edu and .gov forums, websites and blog links to comment on with your website url which in turn will create juicy backlinks, helping you RANK HIGH on search engines and generate traffic!

Scrape links that are highly relevant to your keyword. Simply enter your keyword, how many pages you want to scrape and select a choice of 10 .edu/.gov footprints which are used to search and scrape for links, and in minutes you will have a hugh list of high authority links to comment on and generate backlinks to your sites!

What Annobot Link Scrape Bot V2 can do:

• Scrape .edu or .gov forum, blog and website links.
  • Scrape unlimited .edu and .gov links
  • Save links to a text file
  • Delay Scraping

What you can do:

• Scrape and create a list of .edu and .gov websites to generate backlinks to your site
  • Find new blogs to comment on
  • Create a hugh unique list of .edu and .gov to sell for profit
  • 100% link gathering
  • Link scrape delay – Delay link scraping

Whats Included:

• Annobot Link Scrape V2 Bot software
  • Easy to follow instructions in pdf
  • Annobot Support via customer area
  • Ubot 4 Source code
  • Free Updates

Requirements:
Windows (XP, Vista or Windows 7), 512 MB of Ram, 5 MB of disk space, and the .NET Framework 4.
uBot 4 Studio (Pro Edition)
Knowledge on uBot 4 Studio
No refunds as you are buying with source code.

Click here order now Only: £30/$47!

Looks interesting bot but for updates.. well, I bought AnnoBot Delicious and never received one, it stopped working long ago and with no source I cannot even fix it, I hope this one get updates if any, don't like the idea to lose money (again) ;)

Mat

Looks interesting bot but for updates.. well, I bought AnnoBot Delicious and never received one, it stopped working long ago and with no source I cannot even fix it, I hope this one get updates if any, don't like the idea to lose money (again) ;)

Mat

Hi,

Annobots with source codes do not come with updates as this is something you can do with the source code.

As for the old Delicious Annobot it was not intended to have updates or source code but as a one time buy. I'm currently working on a v2 which will have updates (optional, for a small monthly fee) but no source code.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, thats not very nice as I have paid for a "now" useless bot, you should give it an update someday, or make the source available... a happy customer always return.

Have a nice weekend

Mat

• Like 1