UBot Underground

quick question about ubot

Hi all,

I am thinking about buying ubot and I'm just wondering about a few things, any help would be great.

Is there away to make money with ubot with out having a website and doesn't involve selling (selling bots or services).

If there isn't is it still possible to do niche blog marketing after googles panda/penguin or whatever animal it was.

For instance can I make a bot that can do keyword research that can pin point keywords with a certain search volume and a certain competition level. Then have another bot build the blog with content (that can be dripfeed) and be seo ready.and another bot that can do backlinks (or is backlinking no use any more) and be able to get on the first page of google?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Hi all,

I am thinking about buying ubot and I'm just wondering about a few things, any help would be great.

Is there away to make money with ubot with out having a website and doesn't involve selling (selling bots or services).

If there isn't is it still possible to do niche blog marketing after googles panda/penguin or whatever animal it was.

For instance can I make a bot that can do keyword research that can pin point keywords with a certain search volume and a certain competition level. Then have another bot build the blog with content (that can be dripfeed) and be seo ready.and another bot that can do backlinks (or is backlinking no use any more) and be able to get on the first page of google?

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

You can do these things with ubot, but sadly you'll have to research all these things yourself to know what you'll need to make ubot do. What is and isn't google algorithm safe is still being debated daily. Backlinking that'll shoot your page to the top of google today, tomorrow will get it deindexed. If you want to write a bot to automate seo, that's what a lot of people are doing and it is completely doable.