UBot Underground

License Questions

Hi guys,

I purchased ubot yesterday and installed it on my pc.

I understand i can also install on my laptop too. Is this correct?

Also i tried to log in to my account and have forgotten my password. Normally there is an option to reset password. Am I going blind or is there not one?

You're allowed 2 licenses, ideally for 1 desktop and 1 laptop.

I'm not an admin, but ideally if you lost your password -- check your email. You're sent support ticket credentials (e-mail and a unique pw) and send a support ticket. They should be able to help you.

Hi guys,

I purchased ubot yesterday and installed it on my pc.

I understand i can also install on my laptop too. Is this correct?

Also i tried to log in to my account and have forgotten my password. Normally there is an option to reset password. Am I going blind or is there not one?

Hi Kris

Which account can you not log in to?

I'm not staff, and it's a while since I had a similar issue, but as I recall you should have two logins/passwords. One for the product (ubot), and one for support/forum. They are not the same, so are you using the right one?

Yes, you can install it twice, on two machines (whether they be both laptops, both pc's, one of each, or whatever). Only on a practical point of view here, I've found from experience it's best to make sure that you only use one at a time, or at least be careful to make sure that you keep them running the same version, because if you update one and not the other, it can cause issues.

John B is the man who can help you further on this, as I'm sure he will when he see's this thread. Another point that new members often raise is the question of how to raise the one post a day limit, or to be able to send PM's. (perhaps this should be part of the 'welcome to the ubot forum' email, if it isn't already?) Again, John has the answer, unfortunately I can't help there, except to say it seems to be a common issue from new members.

Welcome to the group, and hope you find it enjoyable, and profitable !

Phil

Thanks for the quick responses guys, I sorted it out now and remembered my password :)

Sorry for taking so long to reply but couldnt straight away due to the one post per day limit (why is that anyway?) and then had a lot on for days after that.

I should have more time now so looking forward to experimenting with ubot quite a bit over the next week