UBot Underground

Questions for Dev Edition

Right now I've got some down time and have been meaning to ask some questions. The project I'm currently working on (not ubot related) will likely bring in a nice pay day which I'm thinking about putting down on a copy of the developers edition and maybe a content lock.

I'm currently on the standard edition and there's a few nagging questions in the back of my head keeping me from taking the plunge. I have an idea for a bot, but it all rides on flash support. I've made a really rough demo version, but because of flash you have to click for it in certain situations for it.

So my question really revolves around the image recognition.

How powerful is it really?

Will I be able to use it to identify differences in flash prompts then use those differences in if then statements? Will I be able to tell it where to click to input text in flash?

If it manages that, can it be multi-threaded to do the same thing? Even if the browsers are set to invisible?

This has been on my mind for a bit. I have the idea and have an idea on how to build 95% of it based on what I already know, but it all rides on being able to handle portions of flash.

I'm also standard version and I think I will go Strait to developer edition in first week I already sale some software well all of them are only simple bot.. and when you do experiment on other web you can see the disadvantage of standard version I hope there such thing as coordinate clicks because on standard you can't really manipulate flash or play them

I'm also standard version and I think I will go Strait to developer edition in first week I already sale some software well all of them are only simple bot.. and when you do experiment on other web you can see the disadvantage of standard version I hope there such thing as coordinate clicks because on standard you can't really manipulate flash or play them

That's exactly what I'm hoping for right there, along with whether or not image recognition can tell the difference between different prompts that are much larger then the examples I've seen with image rec.