UBot Underground

Ubot V3.5 -> V4 -> V5

Hi All,

This few months has been very frustrating for me when I started search for advertisement posting software. There were a lot of products that are fake do not work. Buyers like you and were not very well protected and we can lose our money easily. I manage to recover $390 while another $217 was not able to recover.

I bought ubot in few weeks ago and had upgraded to professional version last week. I took time to view the tutorial, read the documentation and so on. I did a few rounds of practices and I thought it was so easy with ubot.

However, just yesterday, I come to release that it is not as rosy as I thought. More than 1 person had told me that some functionality in V3.5 were removed in V4. Some of these functionality were essential to me. I simply do not know what to do next.

The process of changing from V3.5 to current version, by removing some functionality, has make me inclined to think that ubot was downgraded to v3.4.

At the same time, by adding some features and functionality that does not exist in v3.5. ubot became a fork or branch of V3.4. The product became v3.4.1.x, the current version that most of us bought.

Moving forward, I have a few questions.

1. Will there be a V5 in the pipeline? If there is, is the same time going to happen? Some features/functionality in the current version will disappear? If there is, what are these functionality/features going to be? At lease we could minimize the use so that we do not have trouble in time to come.

2. If there is a V5, what is it going to be? Is that going to be some enhancement to the current plus whatever that was removed from V3.5? If there is the case, should it really be the real version 4 that was missing in the current version? That is, Truth V4 = current version + V3.5?

I am sorry that if I am offending many of you by thinking that way!

It sounds as though you have not mastered either version of 3.5 or 4.x.

Version 4 has tremendous horsepower that 3.5 does not have. The functions that are in 3.5 and not in 4.x are few at best.

I still use both and I have on occasion used both together. So there is not much that I cannot do.

In terms of v5.

In my opinion, until they finish tricking out v4 then version 5 should stay vaporware.