UBot Underground

I need help with Catagory Drop Down using ui command..

I cannot seem to get the catagory drop down to work using the ui command. It will not select the same catagory on the site. I have gotten randem to work but I do not want random I want to pick the right catagory for each submission for a bot I am making for fiverr that has a lot of post data. I pretty sure I have all the other fields working but the catagory one is giving me trouble for some reason. can any one help me with this. Thank you...

Here you go:

ui drop down("Select Category", "Gifts,Graphics,Video,Social Marketing,Travel,Writing,Advertising,Music & Audio,Fun & Bizarre,Tips & Advice,Business,Technology,Programming,Other", #category)
change dropdown(<name="gig[category_id]">, #category)

Tested and working with every category...

Enjoy,

Justin

That is what I had Justin but did not work for me... I had to put it inside a then command for some reason.. Figure it out threw trial and error.

I had no problem adding the ui command just getting it to work on the page itself. what I did was put the dropdown I pulled from the page and put it inside a "then" command and seem to work fine with the UI command now.

Im not sure if its right but it is working fine.

then {

change dropdown(<name="gig[category_id]">, #category)

}

Thank you Very Much for your Help Justin... :)

You might need a wait in your command after navigating to the gig page.

Try waiting for the element that is the category element.

But the above code I posted works great for a ui dropdown category selector. There shouldn't be a need for a if/then command...

You might need a wait in your command after navigating to the gig page.

Try waiting for the element that is the category element.

But the above code I posted works great for a ui dropdown category selector. There shouldn't be a need for a if/then command...

Maby I have a glitch in my lol... I ran just the node by itself and was not working... It would only work after I added the Then command. I did not think I had to do this either... but for some reason the first code does not work for me... I tried it many times.. even with a wait command...

I will just say it gave me lots of trouble this week and really slowed me down... :)

Now I can complete my bot... I think I have 160 sites make sure they all work with it.

Thats weird that it's not working for you... :blink:

We are talking about fiveRR right?

And are you using v3.5 or v4?

Your profile says 3.5 and the above code is for v4...