UBot Underground

What is the Ubot Private Bot Bank?

Right click on it and add a category... then you can right click on the category to add individual scripts... you can structure it however you like... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

The only way I know of is in your Documents\UBot Studio folder there is a file called Bot Bank.xml which you an edit however you like using any text editor.

Be sure to make a backup of it first or you risk losing it all if you booger things up as it is a rather sensitive file. http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Ok so for now we can't delete the created categories ?

Also it's very slow on my end when i create a category, then add a domain. In fact it froze a couple of times and i had to reload ubot.

By the way, how do we save in there ???? I tried to drag something and it doesn't work

How do we add pre made bots to import on projects ?

• 3 years later...

Good info!  I have been having troubles with my public bot bank, which led me to these forums.  This information above is gold!   Thanks, just what I was looking for, as I was rebuilding some of these myself.  
I had to reinstall Ubot, but I didn't have to reauthorize the license, that must have been stored in my registry still.   But upon reinstall I got my public bot bank section under the Website category back.  FYI