UBot Underground

[Buy] Complex Form Filler Bot

I'm looking to have someone create a bot that will fill out the same form over and over again using data which changes every time that is held in a .csv file. The form that needs to be filled is fairly complex. You will need to be proficient with If/Then/Else logic, be able to take a signature held in the .csv in html code and using that code to "draw" the signature in a signature box (yes, it is possible). A sample .csv has been attached, but instead of just one column, there will be 40 or 50 at a time. The bot should loop so that I can put 50 rows into the .csv and it will go through all 50 applications by just hitting the "start" button once.

At the start of the form, the bot will run a check on a few cells of data to make sure that the applicant is qualified. For example, in the cell that holds number of felonies, logic might look like: "IF 0, pass. ELSE IF 1, AND next cell (date) contains 2002 thru 2012, fail, ELSE pass." This would be the ubot logic way (I think) of saying "0 felonies is fine, 1 felony is fine if it's over 10 years old. 2 or more felonies is a disqualification." If the applicant is qualified, then the form filler part of the bot runs.

In addition to filling the form, the bot should send an email to the person who's information is being submitted letting them know that their application has been processed. Alternatively, if the bot finds that the applicant isn't qualified, it sends them an email telling them that instead.

The form is fairly long and complex and can be viewed here:

https://www.crengland.com/webapp/index.jsp?page=/etools/driverapp/app_start&id=zerosrbut

Please view all pages of the form to make sure you are capable of completing this job.

In your response, please include a quote and a time-frame for completion.

Below is a link to the topic where the pros tried telling me how to do the signature bit. I didn't get it.

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9435-help-advanced-survey-filling/page__pid__48945#entry48945

The last question I asked in this post having to do with the employment/unemployment logic is no longer relevant.

ubotapps.csv