UBot Underground

copy and paste list?

I have a list of keywords that I need to copy and paste.

Right now, I pull in the table from a csv file, and then loop through the table entering one keyword at a time. The problem is, some of my list have 4K keywords so this is taking quite awhile to do.

Is there a way to pull the list in from a csv, then copy and paste the list vs looping through the list?

Richard

Run the loop to add the keywords to a list instead. Then you can fill the form field with $text from list command.

John

JohnB,

When I run the loop to list, it seems to take just as long as running the loop to type text. When I run the loop to list it take about 20 minutes to run through the list of 4K keywords.

Is there another way to speed it up? Breaking up the list, removing the top of the list, etc?

Richard

I am just guessing, but I think the amount of time is largely due to the loading of the table, but 20 minutes is absurd. I load a 70k row table in about 2-3 minutes. Looping through the table and adding to the list should only take seconds. If your table only has the pne column (I don't know of it does or doesn't), try using $read file instead to fill the form field.

John

My table has one column, about 4K rows.

Right now I have the following setup.

Clear Table (&keywords)

Create table from file ($keywords)

Set (#keywords,0)

Loop ($table total rows (type text > ($table cell, $new line) , increment(#keywords))

Is there a better way to do it?