UBot Underground

Stopping Script Inside a Custom Command

For debugging purposes? I mean you could throw in a bunch of if/else statements throughout the custom node and have them check to see if a certain variable = true (or whatever you want). If it equals true then pause script. Add a button to your ui that sets the variable to true. After every pause script in the custom node, have it set the variable to false.

John

Actually, I am using this to abort a long script if I change my mind. Scraping for instance can take a long time, so this is a nice option.

I did figure it out, here is a sample script:

set(#test, 10, "Global")
if(#test = 10) {
   then {
       alert("zero")
   }
   else {
       alert("one")
   }
}

Instead of the alert, you can add the stop script command. The problem I had with the if statement was that I couldn't figure out what the syntax was for the condition was. I thought I read somewhere on here that you had to use curly brackets (goes like this {#test}) otherwise the variable was going to be interpreted as a string. That didn't work of course, and the uBot documentation has nothing on this.

Also, I think it's absolutely retarded that you can only post once a day on this forum until you have 50 posts. Starting out, people tend to have a ton of questions and with the half-assed documentation uBot has having unfettered access to the forums would be an absolute lifesaver. So having to keep spam out is a bitch. Not my problem. You are charging hundreds of dollars for this thing, hire someone who can keep a lid on spammers. I can't afford to wait 24 hours to ask a question. Thank you for your consideration.

Also, I think it's absolutely retarded that you can only post once a day on this forum until you have 50 posts. Starting out, people tend to have a ton of questions and with the half-assed documentation uBot has having unfettered access to the forums would be an absolute lifesaver. So having to keep spam out is a bitch. Not my problem. You are charging hundreds of dollars for this thing, hire someone who can keep a lid on spammers. I can't afford to wait 24 hours to ask a question. Thank you for your consideration.

This feature was put into place to stop spam on the forums:

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7731-getting-errors-posting/page__pid__52857#entry52857

Send in a ticket to support and they will lift this restriction for you...

HTH,

Justin

I remember when I first purchased I had to call and notify John I believe.

So this should definitely be mentioned in the call. I am actually surprised that I didn't get a pitch for an upgrade B) . Even though I did eventually! And I will be upgrading to the dev soon...

Should end alot of the why can't I download or view threads...

I should have mentioned that a quick PM to a moderator should free up the account, but you can't PM without the restriction lifted.

I have searched for your email and username and have been unable to locate anything indicating you are a member(doesn't mean you're not, it just means I can't find you with the information I have). You will need to provide one of those two things for me to be able to lift the restrictions. There is also no ticket requesting it either. We have Livechat, a toll free number, support tickets and the forum (as well as hundreds of members on Skype including me-my username is in my profile) There are more than enough ways for you to contact someone and have this taken care of.

Whether or not you feel as though forum spam is not your problem, I assure you our policy will not be changing. A simple search of the forum would have led you to the thread that explains this. It's a members only forum, and a member becomes an unrestricted member (in the forum) when we are able to verify their status.

I should have mentioned that a quick PM to a moderator should free up the account, but you can't PM without the restriction lifted.

This is not true. I get PM's on a regular basis with that very request.

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif