UBot Underground

PHP idiot - Simple License verification

Ok I just need something really simple to verify licenses. Licenses are going to be composed of a username and a password.

I need something very simple... just a simple database check and I'm clueless about this kind of thing, did some google searching and didn't find anything really valuable, maybe because im not searching the right things.

Broad overview, licenses will be stored as username and password... licenses will be stored in a database, each row in the database table will have 3 values: username, password, and active or inactive.

Pretty straight forward.

Anyways... All I want to do is this...

First time the bot runs (simple part)

1 - User puts username and password into software...

2 - software creates file on users computer with username and password

EACH TIME the bot runs (hard part)...

1 - software reads file on users computer and checks msql database for that username and password...

2 - if username and password are correct and active, set #license_verified = 1 else set #license_verified = 0

3 - if #license_verified = 1 > run script, else stop script...

So I can do everything on the ubot side pretty easily, in fact I don't even mind adding each license to the database manually at this point I can worry about automating the inserting of licenses later, right now I just need to start with a way to verify them.

The only things I can't do and I'd really really appreciate the help, is creating the database properly, and simply verifying the username and password is valid and active in the database...

lol it seems so simple, check if username and password is valid and active... I'm just kind of clueless about that.