UBot Underground

How Google judge duplicate content

Guest michelsmith

Guest michelsmith

Hello Friends,

Here i want to know that how google analyze which site has the duplicate content and which is original

i. e. if i have a website with fresh content and google index my site, and some one copy my site content and publish it on web like create a blog/website or post it some spamy website then how google analyze which is original or which is duplicate, lots of time we have seen our site content in different site's pages

If anyone have idea please tell me

Thanks

• 3 months later...

In general, Google will look at obvious things...

1) Exact same content

But, lately... they've also added:

* Same number of paragraphs and sentences per paragraph and same number of words per sentence

This allows this to check for the most basic of spinning - at the word level

If you want to avoid dup content penalty...

Take your article and re-write every sentence so that your spinner can choose one of two sentences. Then, spin each sentence. I like to also write an extra sentence or two that I add into one of the sentences so that it changes the sentence count.

For example:

{UBot is the greatest scripting engine.|One of the greatest scripting engines is UBot. I really love it!}

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Usually the site with higher authority will be considered the original author. Higher PR, domain age, backlinks (quantity, source, content where the backlinks are located, etc.). No one really knows the answer to this, but this pretty much sums it up.