UBot Underground

Scroll Bars in UI HTML WINDOWS??

One of my UI html windows has a series of entries, basically a table, 6 columns wide, 10 rows tall, plus a 100px or so graphic at the top.

Anyways, if I set the ui html window height to the same height as the entire html document, it's bigger than the computer screen and there's no way to expand/contract the window nor can you scroll down it.

I tried adding an overflow:scroll; attribute to a div tag around the HTML in the window, which in all reality 'should' add a scroll bar in the window for anything that flows past it's area.

For some reason when you open the ui window after adding the overflow attribute, the scroll bar appears, then disappears, then remains but is unusable. So I need a way to either let the ui html window be a 100% width/height somehow to fit the contents inside it, or a way to make the ui html window scrollable so the user can access the full area.

Ideas?

Also keep in mind that due to varying screen resolutions & display settings this will change from computer to computer as well as from user agent to user agent...