UBot Underground

Verifying Emails - This is driving me CRAZY!

I really, really really need a 'blackhat' email service - an email service that will work with me instead of AGAINST me!

I sign up to hundreds of sites using a catchall email which forwards to an AOL or Yahoo email account so I can verify emails..

Every day or so I have to switch up the AOL/Yahoo email as I get 'blocked' or 'banned' for suspicious activity..

This is really slowing down my whole process - you would have thought that someone would have made an email service catered towards marketers.

What I need:

An email service which receives emails as fast as they are sent

An email service which doesn't lag and is in simple HTML - non of this flash or javascript nonsense..

An email service which doesn't 'flag' or 'block' my account just because I get 10 emails from wordpress all wanting me to verify different accounts..

An email which will work well with bots and automation software - My bots sometimes have to wait minutes just because some awful piece of javascript is lagging..

I'm really fed up - does anyone else need a service like this?

I'm seriously considering setting this up as it doesn't seem to be offered at the moment - if anyone can point me in the right direction or share a good email service that they use already I would be very happy!

All my catchall does is forward do another email service such as randomemail@aol.co.uk

I have absolutely no knowledge on setting up email as it's never something I've had to do before.. I can configure servers, set up whole networks but I don't have the first clue when it comes to email and I'm way to busy right now to sit down and figure it out..

How quickly can I set up my own email? I have servers and all that jazz that I can use..