<FRAME src=\"{#url}\">

</FRAMESET>

<NOFRAMES>

frames not supported

</NOFRAMES>

</FRAMESET>

</HTML>")

John

very cool... didn't know we could do that... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif

thanks John!

Here is the v4 code:

ui text box("Url", #url)

load html("<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC \"-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN\"

\"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/frameset.dtd\">

<HTML>

<HEAD>

<TITLE>A simple frameset document</TITLE>

</HEAD>

<FRAMESET cols=\"*\">

<FRAMESET rows=\"1, *\">

<FRAME src=\"about:blank\">

<FRAME src=\"{#url}\">

</FRAMESET>

<NOFRAMES>

frames not supported

</NOFRAMES>

</FRAMESET>

</HTML>")

John

How does that work?? Where would you put the actual content you want to display in the browser (load html, not navigate) within all those frame tags?

Am I correct in that this is supposed to show everything the browser is showing just not the URL address bar?

Basically I use the load HTML command an awful lot and would love to get rid of the address bar when I do so.

No, this hides the url IN the address bar. If you're using your own html in a "load html" node there is no url so there's nothing to hide.

John

If you're using your own html in a "load html" node there is no url so there's nothing to hide.

I'm well aware of what is in the URL bar when using load html... the fact there's 'nothing to hide' is your opinion. Having a 'local baserequest' address in the address bar is an eyesore, doesn't serve a purpose, and makes the final product unprofessional in appearance which impacts the reputation of the person providing the product.

I think when all you want to do is load some HTML in the application, there's no need for the ugly base request html thing (or the address bar at all really). Several of my applications don't even navigate to a website except for license verification and that happens in the background anyways.

That's a major problem I see with ubot, you guys don't seem to care about being able to produce compiled bots that look professional, finished, and visually appealing.

Ubot seems to have a completely 'function over form' approach to everything, as long as it works it doesn't matter what it looks like.

That address bar doesn't need to be there when all you're doing is loading HTML, heck half the time I don't even navigate to websites when I'm using ubot. The address bar is a complete eye soar and unprofessional in appearance within compiled bots when the program is doing nothing with a website.