UBot Underground

Another "Offline" Question

I was at my business morning meeting this morning and was chatting to the photographer in the group. He was saying that when he shoots a wedding he ends up with 500 photos. He then uses Photoshop to "straighten" them ie to get them looking vertical - say when viewed in a church with the columns etc.

To do this he has to dry a line across the image with the software and then hit a button - he does the same actions 500 times for each shoot. Now is that something he could automate with a bot? may be other functions he uses as well that are just repetitive.

Trying to think outside te box on what UBotStudio can do - as you can guess I do not have the software so looking for advice here to see what's possible.

Thanks,

Frank

My two cents is that this would be difficult, but I can think of two ways it would be possible... one is by automating the uploading of each photo to a photo manipulation website that has the function you are looking for (if such a site actually exists). I know there are quite a few photo manipulation sites, so perhaps you can find one that will automate this task. The other is by shelling out to jpegtran or a similar tool... which is a bit complicated, but if you understand how to use the tool it is very doable... just don't ask me to do it... http://ubotstudio.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif