UBot Underground

Can UBotStudio do this?

Ok, I've seen the sales page and have not (yet) taken the plunge with UBotStudio.

So, as I mainly work in offline, I'd like to know if it's possible to do the following:

I have a son who wants to buy a car. So we are doing the rounds of car dealers looking for a particular VW. Now I reckon it would be really useful if a car dealer could have a database of possible buyers and when he inputs the latest cars in his database, it would email/SMS anyone interested in that particular make/model. They would surely make more sales - and the software could be sold to all the car dealers around.............

As I said I am not familiar with what the software can do - so I'm asking here where the sellers and users are. Do you think this is a possibility?

Thanks,

Frank

I think that the actual messaging and emailing you could do, but the real benefit of ubot would be in scraping all the data about cars and local dealers... anyone else have any thoughts?

Yeah...I mean perhaps a bot that helps the consumer as well could be part of the project...

Perhaps something that looks for a specific vehicle in a specific price range, etc...

I'm not sure how it would (or if it could) work from the dealer end assuming they have some sort of intranet and database system set up. But it would certainly be worth looking into.

John