UBot Underground

Popup Doesnt Display In Ubot

Hi folks,

I've been away for a while, but tried my hand at uBot again and am having some problems with the site https://allevents.in/ (you'll have to sign in if you want to test any code)

1. The first issue I'm having is where it mentions start_time. I'm reading the values from a table (ex - 2019-11-13) & tried the change attribute value to $nothing / the type text to $nothing and neither of them work. The workaround I have is looping the backspace/delete keys so that any previous text in the box gets deleted out. But then the next issue is when I type in the date by using $table cell, it doesn't get accepted in the text box (the little green check mark in the box doesn't appear). The workaround I have for this is to add in an additional character at the end (so basically the $table cell value is now 2019-12-133) & then backspace it out (so it correctly becomes 2019-12-13). Am I missing something and is there a cleaner code that I could use?

loop(10) {
            type text(<name="start_date">,"\{BS\}","Standard")
            type text(<name="start_date">,"\{DELETE\}","Standard")
        }
        wait(3)
        type text(<name="start_date">,$table cell(&list_details,1,2),"Standard")
        wait(2)

2. The other problem is on the next screen when I have to click on the "Upload banner" image so that I get a Open dialog box to choose my image. In Google chrome I have no issues with the dialog box showing up, but in uBot neither does the code nor does manually clicking the "upload banner: button work. The popup ox just doesn't show up. Any idea why? I've even tried the allow popup to "Yes" / "In a new window" but to no avail.

Hey ugakebet,

I guess I don't get #1.  Are you trying to deactivate the box?

For #2, have you looked at http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/Click_Dialog_Button

In particular this command.  Using this exact command may help your code:

plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "set active window", "Open", "WindowsForms10.Window.0.app.0.1554b5c_r9_ad1")

I use it as is and it have worked pretty well.

I did not try to login to the site.  It requires FaceBook and I won't use that for testing

purposes.  I'm particular about that.  I did try Google but it just pushes to Facebook.

Buddy

Hey Buddy,

Thanks for getting back to me - I shall have to try out the code you gave for #2 and will let you know. For #1 guess I wasn't very clear on that. Is the box where you select the date for the event. I have added in an image below. What happens is that the todaysdate is automatically populated in it so I was under the impression that if I wanted to change the date, I could either use the type text funciton or the change attribute to $nothing function so that it gets cleared out. Post the text box is cleared, type in the new date from my csv. But this doesnt work.

I also tried to directly use the change attribute function to change the existing prepopulated date to the one from my csv.. but that tooo doesnt work. hmmmm

post-263-0-57438500-1573810979_thumb.png

Hey,

So finally got some time to reply back...

So #1 i.e. the image, you can see it without logging in though Google.. just click on the create event button at the top right & you should come to this step. Here is the code that I'm using as my workaround I mentioned in my first post. I use a table so you would have to edit that bit etc... Also for reference below is a sort of the table Im using so you get an idea of what I have as the date bit (notice how I type it as 155 & then via uBot delete out the last '5'

This is a demo 2019/12/155

if($exists(<innertext="PUBLISH YOUR EVENT">)) {
    then {
        type text(<name="eventname">,$table cell(&list_details,0,1),"Standard")
        divider
        comment("The start time can only be worked by usign backspace / change attribute doesnt seem to work")
        loop(10) {
            type text(<name="start_date">,"\{DELETE\}","Standard")
        }
        wait(3)
        type text(<name="start_date">,$table cell(&list_details,0,2),"Standard")
        wait(2)
        divider

I tried the command you mentioned earlier for #2, but that doesnt help at all - it is still blank. UNfortunatley for this you'll have to get past page 1 and the only way to do that is by logging in so that you can see the upload image bit as below. Unsure why it doesnt open up at all, even if I manually try to click it

post-263-0-99176500-1573890851_thumb.png