UBot Underground

I want to create a bot that takes an article and creates the spintax.

I understand that Ubot has a spin function which will spin text already in spintax format but can it be made to create the spintax?

I realise I could add an API to a commercial spinner but that would make a bot very difficult to sell.

Ideally, I would like it to spin the text and then give the user a chance to examine/edit it before proceeding.

I have the developer version 6.

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

Clint

Latest i am using heopas plugin for spintax the text try to use below code for spintax:

set(#post,$plugin function("HeopasCustom.dll", "$Heopas HTTP Post", "http://www.spinrewriter.com/action/api", "email_address={#email}&api_key={#api key}&text={#text}&action=unique_variation&confidence_level=medium&nested_spintax=true&auto_sentences=false&auto_paragraphs=false", "", "", "", "", ""),"Global")

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply Hare,

I am new to this despite having Ubot for a long time.

Does the above actually produce the spintax?

I see it says API, does this mean I need a third party spinner?

Is it not possible for Ubot to actually create spintax on it's own?

Many thanks,

Clint

Hi Clint,

I wouldn't recommend doing this in ubot as you would hit a ceiling very quickly.

However, if you decide to make a simple one then you will need to use a database or an API for your thesaurus. Sqlite3 should be good enough, I recommend the above heopas plugin as it is free.

Attached is a function to create spin syntax.

I would recommend Python or C# for this too.

Enjoy,
CD

spin-syntax-function.ubot

• Like 1

Normal Text =Writing this review just to leave a tip regarding ice cream cakes: The quarter sheet (larger size) provides far more than the 15-20 servings suggested by Bi-Rite. (Who eats 1/15th of that cake in one serving?) 

Our birthday party of ~20 adults + 20 kids didn't completely finish it. There were a few people who sat it out, but it would have served everyone a healthy portion. We bought a second cake that will hopefully keep in the freezer for a while. 

Delicious cake, of course!

spinned Text-Composing this testimonial simply to leave a pointer relating to ice cream cakes: The quarter sheet (larger size) provides 
even more than the 15-20 servings recommended by Bi-Rite. (That consumes 1\/15th of that cake in one serving?).Our
 birthday party of ~ 20 adults 20 youngsters really did not completely finish it. There were a couple of individuals
 who sat it out, however it would certainly have served every person a healthy and balanced part. We got a second cake 
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply Hare,

I am new to this despite having Ubot for a long time.

Does the above actually produce the spintax?

I see it says API, does this mean I need a third party spinner?

Is it not possible for Ubot to actually create spintax on it's own?

Many thanks,

Clint

It can create spintax on it's own, like taking each word of input from user and search the table with spintax to change. Or SELECT them from a database (SQLite/MySQL).

The thing with that is that all the spinners have those databases already and you would have to either create your own or use some external one - anyways that have to be accessible somehow by the bot so the bot knows what words it can use to change the ones from user input.

It says API - yes it can use 3rd party spinner.

Have you moved forward with your project?