UBot Underground

Ubs On Windows 10 Pro

I have upgraded my HW to a 8 core system with 64 GB RAM (and plenty of disk), Win10 Pro (which also means that .Net is implicitly downloaded) and I thought that it would be a breeze to just install Ubot Studio on my new HW, but it turned out to be impossible.

Installation goes well, but when I start UBS and it's supposed to download all components it stops at the very end of the progress bar and it never asks for my user credentials. It's not the network connection, I have a 250/250 Mbps fiber connection. UBS support can't do anything to help me.

Anyone who has experienced this before and has any hints on how to solve it?

Thank you!

Try this:

Grab .NET 4.0

Grab Microsoft C++ Redistributable

Whitelist Ubot Studio in any antivirus programs you have

Check windows firewall settings

Try all that and if it still doesn't work try this:

Right click on Ubot Studio exe (probably in your Program Files (x86)/Ubot Studio 5 folder)

Go to Properties -> Compatibility -> Click Compatibility mode then choose Windows 7 and Tick "Run this program as administrator"

ta-da!

It turned out to be a combo og the Antivirus and that UBS didn't unzip the downloaded zip file in %appdata%/Ubot Studio/Browser .

I whitelisted the %appdata%/Ubot Studio/Browser directory and the installation directory and also unzipped the downloaded zip file manually and then it worked.

[EDIT]

Hmmm....  It starts up, but I can't open bot files. Strange behavior too.