UBot Underground

Hi,

I am facing a deep problem to uploading a file to the website which have javascript and drag and drop option, and i see that more than 80% websns ite have flash java script uploader and with drag and drop option , i have used chrome 21 as suggested by members and changes file field but it is not working and my problem remains same. I am stuck in to that my

work is not further processing ,i am glad to see if any one respond me with solution . looking forward from elite members 

with proper solution i have changes code in advance element editor and tried all options like class, innertext ,innerhtml,

before, after, srs ,href but nothing is working.

Here is the code:-

clear cookies
wait for browser event("DOM Ready","")
wait for browser event("Page Loaded","")
click($element offset(<login link>,0),"Left Click","No")
wait(5)
type text(<email field>,"","Standard")
wait(2)
type text(<password field>,"","Standard")
wait(4)
click(<login button>,"Left Click","No")
wait(4)
click(<class="form-button form-button-small form-button-default new-work-button js-adobe-analytics">,"Left Click","No")
wait(5)
click(<innertext="Upload Files">,"Left Click","No")
change file field(<outerhtml="<div class=\"icon__svg js-add-file\"><svg class=\"icon--file icon--upload\" xmlns=\"http://www.w3.org/2000/svg\"width=\"18\" height=\"17\" viewBox=\"0 0 18 17\"><path class=\"cls-1\" d=\"M870.013,689.99L861,700h5v7h8v-7h5Z\" transform=\"translate(-861 -690)\"></path></svg></div>">,"C:\\Users\\TINKU\\Desktop\\Image\\1.jpg")