UBot Underground

Advanced Twitter Plugin

Hi,

I have puchased the (Pash) Advanced Twitter plugin but can't find any documentation or examples of how to start creating with this plugin.

I want to create a bot that will login under my own twitter app api and post a tweet and upload a photo (not a lnk to an image) to another users account.

If anyone has an simple example that could get me going I would appreciate this.

I can't even work out the command that logins into the App api to start with and authenticates (If there is one)

I would rather do it via api (or am I kidding myself) :)

Confused?

ps I can do this easy in winautomation but it does not let you upload an image :( and I want to get away from winautomation after paying big bucks here for the Ubot Dev version and on top of that the advanced facebook and twitter plugins!! I want to start making it pay for itself! :)

• 2 years later...

Seems to be out dated or not working at the moment?

Ubot Code

Short links comes up blank

**Other example codes are the same way

Error log

============================================ Mon, 19 Aug 2019 22:52:23 GMT ============================================
Plugin: Advanced Twitter.dll
V4.2.2.5
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro  (x64)Version: 4.6.1 installed on all other Windows OS versions or later
Category: Apichai Twitter Commands
Command: twitter tweet get
Comment: You can see 'Error Log.txt' at your desktop.

Execute:
Input string was not in a correct format.

---------------------------------------------

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

============================================ Mon, 19 Aug 2019 22:52:23 GMT ============================================
Plugin: Advanced Twitter.dll
V4.2.2.5
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro  (x64)Version: 4.6.1 installed on all other Windows OS versions or later
Category: Apichai Twitter Functions
Command: $twitter tweet publish
Comment: You can see 'Error Log.txt' at your desktop.

Execute:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

---------------------------------------------

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

Other commands and functions are not working as well in the library.

and some that are working causes error log as well.

try install .net4.8

after starting to check some other commands and functions there are some that still give errors

plugin command("Advanced Twitter.dll", "twitter rate limits", &testtest)

Execute:
Error setting value to '_rateLimitContext' on 'Tweetinvi.Core.Models.CredentialsRateLimits'.

And is there a way to use My App details (keys) so that I can have another account authorize using that app setup and access that account.
Say I have 20 accounts, I want all 20 accounts to use 1 App set of credentials, and login and auth for the app using there login details.

Right now it looks like the plugin only allows to access the account that made the credentials.

Have you checked the other commands/functions as well? Or should I check them?

Also the above I asked about auth to separate accounts over api to main app.

is there a way to use My App details (keys) so that I can have another account authorize using that app setup and access that account.

Say I have 20 accounts, I want all 20 accounts to use 1 App set of credentials, and login and auth for the app using there login details.

Right now it looks like the plugin only allows to access the account that made the credentials

I don't think I can use one account to manage another account.

I didn't find it in the library. Maybe my knowledge may not be enough.

But now I still can't find

• 2 weeks later...

https://developer.twitter.com/en/docs/basics/authentication/overview/oauth.html

Twitters multi user OAuth using Bearer token.

This allows multiple users to access using the consumer key/secret for accessing api, 

rather then single user api access

This makes the plugin more robust for consumer usage

so you dont need a app created for each and every user logging in, 

Now you need only 1 app, and users authorize through the 1 app for access

Seems to be working with OAuth now thank you.

Is it possible to add a lot of the ways that are being returned now as table data to being returned from a $function so that the data can be added to a local list when multi threading?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...