UBot Underground

Hi, i have set a ui list box that should display a list from file. The file must be scraped first. After the scraped command i have placed the ui list box in the bot code.

My problem: After starting the bot, the ui list box is shown empty. The bot came to the command to scraping the list but the ui list box does not automatically updating the value of the scraped list. Must i set a command like refresh ui list box or how can i handle this? ps: When i eddit the ui list box again, it will refresh in the browser and show me the list value.

Edited by michelinsy

This should be an easy solution.

On load > add list to list > *new list name* >  list from file > your file >

Set #dropdown > new list name <- the one you just made

So you just need to use "set" to update it whenever needed.

Edited by Asentrix

This should be an easy solution.

On load > add list to list > *new list name* >  list from file > your file >

Set #dropdown > new list name <- the one you just made

So you just need to use "set" to update it whenever needed.

That should work in theory and in a perfect world but it doesn't in Ubot unless you manually refresh the UI by editing something.

Strange , although it is possible through UI HTML , just need to set up a dynamic dropdown :P

Yes true but their license says standard so it won't be possible for them :(  UI HTML is only available with the Dev version

Hi, thank you for your efforts. I think, when i work a little bit longer with ubot i will buy the dev version :)

@HelloInsomnia

How do you create a ui like you do for your kw-scraper? Is it build with ui editor?

http://imautobots.com/downloads/ultra-keyword-scraper-blazing-fast-source-code-only/

Hi, thank you for your efforts. I think, when i work a little bit longer with ubot i will buy the dev version :)

@HelloInsomnia

How do you create a ui like you do for your kw-scraper? Is it build with ui editor?

http://imautobots.com/downloads/ultra-keyword-scraper-blazing-fast-source-code-only/

I built it using HTML and CSS. I don't use any UI builders, I'm kind of old school and just use Notepad++. But there are some available UI builders from members like this one and this one.