UBot Underground

Looking For Jv On Different Products Ive Already Started

Hello everybody..

Im open to do JV with different products to sell them over the internet on different campaigns and to a big opt-in list.

Im constantly coding freebies and giving them away to registered users.

Ive started Facebook Software, Youtube Software, Twitter and many more for StumbleUpon, Soundcloud and so on.

I already did a JV with Dan and we are having a great time, ask him about me, you can count on my word.

Looking for experienced UBot coders, I am currently working on an API to join UBOT exe and Server Side framework to store information about usage so we can display and add intelligence to our bots.

The plan is to charge monthly fees on each of the software.

If you are interested just drop me a PM or add me to skype and let me know on which bot you want to collab. We will start on 1 first. Then we can go for more if everything works well on that JV.

You will need to invest 5+ hours per week on adding bug fixes and adding promised features. Also there is a Q&A section on the community where it will get sold ( marketingmall.net )

Good cash will be done with this, I will make sure.