UBot Underground

[SELL] ReverbNation Auto-Fan Bot Source Code and More

I just recently took a new job, and unfortunately it is in my contract that I cannot make money outside of work. I haven't started the new job yet so I'm looking to sell my bot source code before I start.

The source code is a ReverbNation Auto-Fan bot, and it works very well.  You can see more about the bot here http://bot-bot.com/paid-bots/reverbnation-fan-bot/

I have not really promoted the bot yet anywhere like WSO's or anything so that is something you could do with the bot. I can also send some proof images from my RevebNation account that are not yet on the website above as they show just how well the fan bot really works.

The bot is coded with Aymen's SQLite plugin in UBS4.

I am willing to sell the source code the exe files, all images I have created, as well as my small customer base for the bot. As I stated before I have not promoted the bot anywhere so that leaves a lot of places open for you to make money with the bot. I will also no longer be selling the bot myself.

Pricing is up for negotiation, but I'm planning on selling this to as many people that are willing to buy. If you wanted to buy exclusive rights I'm sure we can work something out, but it will cost more considering I won't be able to sell it to anyone else.

Shoot me a PM if interested and make me an offer.

• 1 month later...