UBot Underground

[SELL] 301 Nuke - Create Powerful Tiered 301 Redirects!

Version 1.1 to be released in just over a week. The new version of 301 Nuke will allow you to use more than one target URL. Great for Tier one sites :) Price currently at $18. This is a dime sale so it goes up $1 every sale!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Birthday 

I will PM you the best practice guide so you can have a read through and you can decide yo buy after that. Give me a few minutes...

LOL, I just bought it just cause you shared that

Guys, I am selling the source code to 301 Nuke in the next few days for $97 for a limited time. You will learn some very advanced UBot techniques from the 301 Nuke Source code such as: -

• Advanced modular UBot Coding
  • Server side API communication
  • Creation of advanced log files
  • Loading / Saving program configurations
  • Site definition loading for advanced submissions
  • 3rd Party API integration
  • Multi-threaded SOCKET communication
  • Advanced Thread control - 100% working thread handling
  • Dynamic HTML GUI manipulation
  • Loading encrypted definition files
  • And much more!

Sales thread - http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15674-sell-301-nuke-full-source-code/

**** As I am selling the source code unfortunately I cannot offer refunds. ****

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK guys,

I've been experimenting with 301 Nuke and I've done the following to shift a site that's been sitting at number 5 for months. Using the following technique sent it to #1 in just over a week :)

1) Take your 'Money Site' URL and put it into 301 Nuke

2) Use the following structure to your keywords or something similar and paste them into the Keywords field: -

- Read about KEYWORD here

- Click here to read about KEYWORD

- Great article about KEYWORD

- Check out this blog about KEYWORD

- etc. etc.

3) Start 301 Nuke and wait until finished

4) Take the newly created 301 URLS (400+) and then paste them back into the URL Field within 301 Nuke

4) Use your primary keyword(s) that you want to rank for e.g. ('Green Tea')

5) Start 301 Nuke

6) Take your new 301 Nuke URL's (not the first URL's) and run them through scrapebox or xrumer using your primary keywords again

So basically you are creating 301 URL's to your money site. You are then taking these 301 URL's and creating another set of 301 Nuke URL's which you then blast with scrapebox.

Scrapebox -> 301 (Created in Second blast) -> 301 (Created in first blast)-> Money Site.

Now I am happy with the testing I will be building this option into 301 Nuke to do it automatically. Anyone who buys now will receive free updates.

P.S. Those who have bought the source code will also get the update sent out to them :)

Try it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Steve

Scrapebox is software that I recommend all SEO purchase. Not only can you blast blog comments on a mass scale you can also use it to scrape for website footprints, check indexing status and many other cool things. Xrumer is software that creates forum profiles / posts on a huge scale.

• 1 month later...
Hey,

First of all: Thanks for this brilliant software !!

Just there remains 1 little disadvantage. The thing is that I need 100% of the created links to work, so I would like to mass-check if the created links are properly redirecting to my website (say 1 week after I created the links).

I found that some percentage of links are deleted or also sometimes the url-shortener sites go offline and also some urlshorteners flag some links as spam and stop the redirection to work.

I tried to sort out the links that are not working any more by hand, but this is a tons of work (I have 40 websites x 400 links = 16.000 links = impossible to check by hand).

Could you please:

a) Provide a checker that can read a list of created links and check them one by one if they are still redirecting to my site. Then delete all links that are 404 or blacklisted or whatsoever from the list.  I WILL PAY FOR A SOLUTION !! Should be easy to create such a bot !!

OR

B) Can you give me any solution with any other software, scrapebox, whatsoever, or any webservice that is able to check the created links for proper redirection. I tried to find any, but I think such service is not existing.

Thanks a lot,
Matt

Also there are some URL-Shortener services that use Captcha. Would be nice to see them added in some future upgrade. Could work with Deathbycaptcha or even manual input (e.g. if the URL-Shortener Site uses Playthru Captcha)

All the best,

Matt

PS: I think you can higher the price for such software ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I am currently coding a checker which will allow you to keep track / remove dead links. I am also considering adding a Captcha service too. Stay tuned.

• 3 months later...
TheBigWeb,

301 Nuke looks like a great product. I just made a request on JVzoo to sell the product.

I'm going to put it on my growing website page of UBOT products for sale at:

http://www.sweetbots.com/products-created-with-ubot-studio/

Andy (Arunner26)

• 11 months later...

Version 2.0 has been released last night. Existing users will be upgraded automatically http://forum.gsa-online.de/resources/emoji/smile.png

Here are the new features: -

1) New cleaner interface
2) Proxy Support + Proxy Checker
3) 301 Alive Checker - Bulk check your created 301 redirects
4) Tiered mode now allows you to create up to 5 supporting tiers + your 1st tier (that's 6 tiers). http://forum.gsa-online.de/resources/emoji/wink.png
6) New TieredX mpde. This is a super powerful tier that powers up your 1st tier.
7) Tiered & TieredX mode allows you to choose between 5,10 & 15 301's for your 1st tier (before this was static at just 10)
8) Filters to allow you to choose only 301 targets with PR for your tiers
9) Rewrite of the submission engine to make it even faster
10) Choose up to 20 threads instead of just 10 - Faster submission!

For existing users, please PM me or email me at support@301nuke.com for the latest documentation. If you have any problems, please PM me or email the address above. I'm here to fix things quickly as I have a full time developer working on 301 Nuke and some other great software which we will be releasing http://forum.gsa-online.de/resources/emoji/smile.png