UBot Underground

Not sure what caused your bot crashed so many times, but if you run multiple threads with ubot's internal browser.. I suggest to migrate to http post plugins by aymen. It helped my bots more stable.

One of the problems I have seen is the lack of error reporting in the compiled bots. I would assume the OP is talking about compiled bots and not the ubot studio app itself.

When you get things like infinite loops and other things that go bad in your code the compiled bot just crashes and doesn't give you any sort of intelligent error code.

The app itself (ubot studio) will give you something when it reaches an error in the code, like it can't download the mail from the pop3 server but in the compiled version it just crashes or doesn't do anything.

Usually, you need to logically make ubot auto check it self internally with "IF" statements and "comparisons" statements.  Example,if you are creating a bot that create emails, and you have a UI BOX that asks how many emails you want to create, then its necessary to create a "IF" statements with "comparisons" that looks for a value inside that ui box that will alert you if no value was entered. 

if no value is entered and and you dont have a way to internally check itself then the bots can crash.  Every form of input or action should always have a logical comparison with "IF" statements and comparison that if it doesnt equal to something then it should alerts the user and then stop the script.