UBot Underground

[SELL] The Ultimate Web 2.0 & Social Link Building Tool! Cutting Edge Web Submission Interface + Software!

I have purchased 3 lifetime license of this software over the course of the last 2-3 months

:o

Shhhh!  Don't spread the word about that, LOL

You're spoiling him... :P

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.fullcontrolseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/FCSSales1.jpg http://www.fullcontrolseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/FCSSales2.jpg http://www.fullcontrolseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013

Hey Craig I guess the best way to explain why this is so powerful is to use an example. Lets say your site got 1 link from a Twitter tweet. Thats not that effective. But imagine thousands of people tw

Sorry for the delayed response Lucio. I PMed you a few minutes ago.

I am new to the forum here although I have been following the forum for quite some time now.

I have purchased 3 lifetime license of this software over the course of the last 2-3 months and I absolutely love working with this tool.

In fact I have spoken to Dan on several occasions, very responsive talented ubotter and I am now purchasing a "copy" of the source code.

Please confirm this purchase for me here Dan if you dont mind.

Payment will be on its way over once I hear back from you with the payment details again.

Thanks

Jamie

You got it Jamie. Sending the code over later this afternoon. Im doing another update and then will organize everything and have it for you in a few.

You got it Jamie. Sending the code over later this afternoon. Im doing another update and then will organize everything and have it for you in a few.

Unique Transaction ID # 08W72318H09075420

Just update me when ready later today.. appreciate the update your doing as well.

Hi there, just to make it clear because I am confused now.

With your bot I can create accounts on all these sites with a click of a button?

Then I can post content to one site, all sites or groups of sites from within your bot as well, correct?

Does it support spin syntax? I mean can I enter a spun article and then select a group of sites and just publish an article and the software publishes a unique article on each of the sites?

This means I can have simple and small web2.0 networks that are niche related and point one set of sites of more sets of sites to a domain? This should give a nice boost in authority and rankings?

Have you seen results with this method?

How about captcha solving services?

Thanks for your help.

EDIT: I just saw that it supports spintax when I watched the video again.

Edited by DanBot26
  • 2 weeks later...
Are you still selling it?

Can you send me the list of all web 2.0s included in this package?

Thanks

Yep still selling it. When we launch the web based submission tool hopefully next week the bot will support. 

All self hosted wordpress blogs, elgg, any wordpress MU site, wordpress.com, tumblr, blog.com, insanejournal, soup.io, livejournal, netlog, gather, posterous, myopera, sosblogs, newsvine, skyrock, blog.ca, quizilla, wallinside, dailystrength, journalhome, blinkweb, webblogplaza

Plus we're aiming to add between 10-20 new sites each month until we hit about 80 supported.

Ok I am going for the lifetime license now.

Just one more question, can I set the username myself or is it always auto generated, the reason I ask is because clients want their accounts branded most of the times and so they like something like nike.wordpress.com, tumbr.com/nike/, twitter.com/nike/ and so on, I guess you know what I mean.

And I saw that you answered the question from Kumar above about all the supported sites at this moment: Are these sites that you listed only the web2.0 sites or are the sites like twitter, reddit, stumbleupon and so on gone?

Maybe you can just list all sites that are support and working ant the moment, that would be awesome.

What is the web submission tool or what does that mean for this bot?

And last but not least if I buy the lifetime license are you going to update and maintain this bot for a long time?

And if I buy the lifetime license will I also get access to the web based submission tool and is this updated as well?

What advantages does the web based submission tool have over the bot I mean besides that I can access it from everywhere? Does it have different features then this bot?

Sorry for all this questions but I need to know what I get and what kind of support I can expect.

Thanks for your time and answers in advance.

I appreciate it.

I watched your video and i was getting so psyched I started almost cheering, lol! What a great piece of software. I would love to learn how you decided to approach making the software, in terms of design. I'm not ready to look at code and get the whole picture and relevant details yet though. Incredible job, and thanks for the great launch pricing. I bought the lifetime license and I am looking forward to the new features you are adding, which are VERY exciting!

Thanks for offering such a great piece of software.

Ok I am going for the lifetime license now.

Just one more question, can I set the username myself or is it always auto generated, the reason I ask is because clients want their accounts branded most of the times and so they like something like nike.wordpress.com, tumbr.com/nike/, twitter.com/nike/ and so on, I guess you know what I mean.

And I saw that you answered the question from Kumar above about all the supported sites at this moment: Are these sites that you listed only the web2.0 sites or are the sites like twitter, reddit, stumbleupon and so on gone?

Maybe you can just list all sites that are support and working ant the moment, that would be awesome.

What is the web submission tool or what does that mean for this bot?

And last but not least if I buy the lifetime license are you going to update and maintain this bot for a long time?

And if I buy the lifetime license will I also get access to the web based submission tool and is this updated as well?

What advantages does the web based submission tool have over the bot I mean besides that I can access it from everywhere? Does it have different features then this bot?

Sorry for all this questions but I need to know what I get and what kind of support I can expect.

Thanks for your time and answers in advance.

I appreciate it.

Alot of questions to tackle so I'll just run down the list.

- Yep of course you can add your own names. The auto-gen is just a convenience feature. You just need to enter your own spun username and you're good to go. So if they wanted "Nike" web 2.0's i'd suggest a spun username like

Nike{Products|Official|Online|Web}{1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9} 

This way you can ensure it won't be taken already.

- Twitter, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Myspace & Delicious are still in the account creator plus more sharing sites will be added soon. We are in the process of building submission functionality for these type of sharing sites into our brand new web based submitter which will launch next week. Sharing submission functionality is still a month or two away though, but in the meantime you can create accounts for all of these sites.

- The web based submission tool is basically the future. It is our web based interface that does all of the submissions on our servers.  It supports unlimited projects, scheduling functionality, auto linking, auto image insertion plus a ton more features. You're able to network your sites easily and you can access it from anywhere. You can even use your iphone or ipad to setup projects. Once again all of this done on our servers. You don't need proxies its all done by us.

- We plan to be a huge force in the SEO world in the next few years so you have no worries about us going belly up. We've just invested 10's of thousands of dollars on our new web based submission tool. Plus we already have over 200 monthly subscribers and over 100 lifetime license holders. This is just the beginning. All lifetime license holders get the web based submitter when it goes live just like monthly subscribers. After the web based tool is out of beta all monthly membership prices will go up with the basic package coming in at around $29.99 and the lifetime license will be around $599. Anyone who gets in now is locked in at their rate for life. Its our thanks for those who supported us in the beginning. 

Alot of questions to tackle so I'll just run down the list.

- Yep of course you can add your own names. The auto-gen is just a convenience feature. You just need to enter your own spun username and you're good to go. So if they wanted "Nike" web 2.0's i'd suggest a spun username like

Nike{Products|Official|Online|Web}{1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9} 

This way you can ensure it won't be taken already.

- Twitter, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Myspace & Delicious are still in the account creator plus more sharing sites will be added soon. We are in the process of building submission functionality for these type of sharing sites into our brand new web based submitter which will launch next week. Sharing submission functionality is still a month or two away though, but in the meantime you can create accounts for all of these sites.

- The web based submission tool is basically the future. It is our web based interface that does all of the submissions on our servers.  It supports unlimited projects, scheduling functionality, auto linking, auto image insertion plus a ton more features. You're able to network your sites easily and you can access it from anywhere. You can even use your iphone or ipad to setup projects. Once again all of this done on our servers. You don't need proxies its all done by us.

- We plan to be a huge force in the SEO world in the next few years so you have no worries about us going belly up. We've just invested 10's of thousands of dollars on our new web based submission tool. Plus we already have over 200 monthly subscribers and over 100 lifetime license holders. This is just the beginning. All lifetime license holders get the web based submitter when it goes live just like monthly subscribers. After the web based tool is out of beta all monthly membership prices will go up with the basic package coming in at around $29.99 and the lifetime license will be around $599. Anyone who gets in now is locked in at their rate for life. Its our thanks for those who supported us in the beginning. 

Ok so that means if I buy the lifetime license now I will not have to pay a monthly fee ever and still am entitled for lifetime updates and the websubmission too?

for twitter, facebook for example...

if we create accounts and posted from proxy A

will those accounts be forever associated with proxy A?

because i think if we login to facebook and twitter accounts with multiple proxies...  chances of getting banned are high?

(i think it might be the same case for other social profiles as well)

for twitter, facebook for example...

if we create accounts and posted from proxy A

will those accounts be forever associated with proxy A?

because i think if we login to facebook and twitter accounts with multiple proxies...  chances of getting banned are high?

(i think it might be the same case for other social profiles as well)

That's not at all been our experience. You do realize your phone logs different IP's when you are in different locations. IP addresses are not a big reason accounts get banned. I've created over 250 accounts at most of these sites from my home IP. A huge majority are still open. It's about creating quality web properties. IPs are only a big issue when it comes to those who endlessly spam garbage which is the worst strategy at this point.

We've been updating 3-4 times per week. You can see all the updates here

http://www.fullcontrolseo.com/support/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=11908b8995b5eb6f404af93e5cc88306

link not working?

also... can i get a full list of the sites before i buy?

lol, i am on the payment page right now!

I am in. Just bought the lifetime license as long as it is still up. Looking forward to all the coming updates.

Great! Just make sure to bare with us through this week or so. We are currently porting a lot of changes and things over the web based tool and a revamped faster account creator so submission success rates are low right now. They'll be better than ever when its all finished and the web based tool is live.

http://www.fullcontrolseo.com/support/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=11908b8995b5eb6f404af93e5cc88306

link not working?

also... can i get a full list of the sites before i buy?

lol, i am on the payment page right now!

missed my post... thanks for the help with the presell question

Any news about the web submission tool? And will the standalone submission tool be updated as well?

And last but not least where can I find training videos or manuals for the software and the best practice for the software?

Tomorrow is the big update and users will have access to the web based tool. When you load up the bot you'll see an announcement link that has all the details. Also you can download the user manual from the front page of the bot as well which contains a link to videos.

Hey there,

just checked the first video and site. Looks promising.

Just one question - the website is just for submission and not for account creation.

For account creation we just use the account creator inside the FCS Networker standalone app, correct?

The reason I ask is because I just did a quick account creation task and first of all it took very long with the 4 threads selected, I will try with 7 threads tomorrow, but secondly the success rate was not the best - especially all the big sites, twitter, facebook, delicious, reddit and stumbleupon failed.

But as you said you are going to update the app and the websubmission site in the upcoming days.

Any idea when you update the app to the latest version so we get a better success rate especially for the big sites within this list?

And when do we see more sites being added to the app?