UBot Underground

Article submission

Hello everyone,

Pretty new to uBot and liking it so far. I've created an article submitter, but am getting hung up on how to choose the category that I want to post my article in.

For example, if I wrote an article about "Interviewing Tips", I'd want to file it under the "Business" category.

Is there a fast/simple way to do this for a whole bunch of directories?

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Hello everyone,

Pretty new to uBot and liking it so far. I've created an article submitter, but am getting hung up on how to choose the category that I want to post my article in.

For example, if I wrote an article about "Interviewing Tips", I'd want to file it under the "Business" category.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

and this is a all on one website you're talking about right?

That would depend on whether all of the directories were built using a common platform; if they were it's likely they would have common attributes, which Ubot could easily select; if not, you would have to go through each one to check if they had anything in common which Ubot could select.

and this is a all on one website you're talking about right?

This would be for a bunch of different websites. Maybe I could search for some sort of string in the html innertext or something that would look for common categories.

That would depend on whether all of the directories were built using a common platform; if they were it's likely they would have common attributes, which Ubot could easily select; if not, you would have to go through each one to check if they had anything in common which Ubot could select.

Ok, that's what I figured. Thanks for the help!