UBot Underground

Where Are Plug-and-Play Samples?

Hello,

uBot is quite disturbing for a new comer.

This bot is sold naked.

NO sample.

You need to watch videos, some of which are not updated as this one:

http://vimeo.com/7953430

Which software today comes naked without any sample? Answer: uBot.

We need to have some samples attached with packet.

We need to have some simple functions as "Open File", "Read Line #", "Write Line #", "Save File", "Update File".

Oh, yes, yes, you need to watch some soooo long videos, but...

WHERE ARE THE SAMPLES CREATE IN THESE VIDEOS?

DIY!

Incredible! uBot is quite expensive, and you need to create wheel by yourself!

Rise

That video is un-updated because you are watching the wrong video.

ubotstudio.com/tutorials.aspx.

If you watch those tutorials, a lot of the sample codes you are are useless will make sense for you. There are a lot of sample codes on this forum, but you can put in a ticket at support.ubotstudio.com if you would like to request some for scraping, how to save, how to navigate, or whatever it is you need.

But the key is to watch the videos. You are not on your own. :)

Not only that, but if you ask in here there are many of us who will send you samples to view and learn from. This is a community of people helping people, so instead of focusing on what you can't do right now, focus on what you can learn by simply asking. We all started in the same place, and it is not as difficult as it appears in the first few days. Hang in there and you will be creating advanced bots in no time!

John

If you watch those tutorials, a lot of the sample codes you are are useless will make sense for you.

This speech was over 25 years ago, when computer disks were still expensive.

A few years later, authors and publishers have begun to distribute their source code examples on digital media (disks and CD ROMs) and finally they now distribute their source code directly on the Internet.

Why don't you?

Oh, yes! Watch our great videos...

However, losing 45 minutes to perceive that it does not work, what's the point?

The student loses time.

The publisher loses credibility.

Maybe, this is what you want?

Rise

Rise, I can you this right now. You are NOT going to make friends or get ANY kind of help acting like that! You need to tone it down and give a little respect to the people who are willing to help!

Hello John,

Hang in there and you will be creating advanced bots in no time!

Not an advanced bot, just a Yahoo Site Explorer query:

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4479-how-to-chose-a-drop-down-list-element

Ooops! This is maybe an advanced bot...

John, even freeware as Gimp has some samples, why uBot hasn't?

I know uBot is VERY powerful, but why don't give some basic WORKING source codes inside the software? That's a non sense.

Rise

Rise, I can you this right now. You are NOT going to make friends or get ANY kind of help acting like that! You need to tone it down and give a little respect to the people who are willing to help!

Maybe some basic WORKING samples would help too?

Rise

Like I said Rise, there are numerous people in here that will do that for you. This software is in constant development and the results will be beneficial to everyone. That is why we are here to help as well.

When I first started I knew NOTHING and struggled like everyone else. However, the people in here made it a much smaller learning curve for me and I am now self sufficient. It only took a couple of weeks. That's pretty fast for having NO experience in any programming whatsoever.

So we can start by you explaining what exactly you are trying to accomplish and we can show you how to accomplish it. there is no need to get upset over this. You WILL accomplish your goals here. Trust me on this one!

John

Yes, I'm bad.

Help yourself, and Heaven will help you.

So, I go to pray God in church, because I sin of pride.

Without any WORKING sample source code or any WORKING sample code, uBot (as any software) is too difficult to learn.

Rise

lol...Ok. Actually it's so easy to learn you would kick yourself for saying that. The proof is in the pudding...I learned it!