UBot Underground

Article Friendly Captcha Problem

Hi

i want to create article friendly register bot, but i have a problem with captcha and i can't decode captcha from this type article directory, when i try to put choose by attribute i only get captcha text and when i choose choose by position sometime i get position 12 or 11, so i it maybe work on couple article friendly website and not work in another article friendly website, this iss couple example from article friendly website:

http://emarketingfreepress.com/signup.php

http://braartiklar.vagvisaren.info/signup.php

Thanks

Evyta

Hi Evyta. I have been researching this issue with the first site and found the source code you want to reference for decoding which is:

<td align="center" background="Public_HTML/images/captcha.png"><font color="white" size="3"><b>*</b></font></td> where you would use the wildcard option. This doesn't solve the problem though because the decoded captcha image is white on white and you can't read it (lol...I know, not very helpful).

I don't know exactly how to script this, but my thought is that the bot could grab the wildcard and add it to a list which could then be used to fill the form field. I'm sure somebody here would know exactly how to do that because technically the captcha on that site is NOT an image, but rather html text so some sort of scrape could grab it.

For my own edification, I will keep working on this, but i am not very advanced so hopefully somebody smarter will know.

Hi jhon thanks for your answer, yes i also already try to decode using backgorund images/captcha.png, and also didn't get the captcha image, i'm using get position this is work but only for couple of website and didn't work on another website, still waiting for more response

Hi Evyta. I have been researching this issue with the first site and found the source code you want to reference for decoding which is:

<td align="center" background="Public_HTML/images/captcha.png"><font color="white" size="3"><b>*</b></font></td> where you would use the wildcard option. This doesn't solve the problem though because the decoded captcha image is white on white and you can't read it (lol...I know, not very helpful).

I don't know exactly how to script this, but my thought is that the bot could grab the wildcard and add it to a list which could then be used to fill the form field. I'm sure somebody here would know exactly how to do that because technically the captcha on that site is NOT an image, but rather html text so some sort of scrape could grab it.

For my own edification, I will keep working on this, but i am not very advanced so hopefully somebody smarter will know.

Yeah, this is a tough one because the image and the letters are not only two separate elements, but one is a background image and the other is random text (which is not an image file, therefore captcha processes won't work on it).

I still maintain, however, that the random text can be scraped somehow, I just don't know much about scraping at this point. But it will certainly be fun trying to solve this one!

scrape <td align="center" background="Public_HTML/images/captcha.png"><font color="white" size="3"><b>*</b></font></td>

then paste it on the textbox :) viola, not need to decode at all ahahaha

I knew it had to be simple. So how do you paste the scraped info?