UBot Underground

How to set a default to continue upon error message

I would like to know how to set a default to continue upon error message. Perhaps after a 10 second delay so if I am there to catch it I can overide it by hitting stop script.

For example, if a page fails to load beyond the time alloted, I can build into a script an if-then condition to continue or restart a script upon a failure of a page to load, however sometimes my server or proxy will reset and foul up a page load so bad I get the error message that asks me to continue or stop the script.

That is fine if I am there to catch it. I can easilly click continue script in the pop up error box. However, most times I leave the bot for hours at a time. I need to auto clear the error by hitting continue. If I hit continue, the next if-then statement will put me back on track.

In conclusion, I would suggest a ubot preference setting that allows me to auto continue upon any error message after 10 seconds.

If there is an in bot script solution please please let me know.

I would like to know how to set a default to continue upon error message. Perhaps after a 10 second delay so if I am there to catch it I can overide it by hitting stop script.

For example, if a page fails to load beyond the time alloted, I can build into a script an if-then condition to continue or restart a script upon a failure of a page to load, however sometimes my server or proxy will reset and foul up a page load so bad I get the error message that asks me to continue or stop the script.

That is fine if I am there to catch it. I can easilly click continue script in the pop up error box. However, most times I leave the bot for hours at a time. I need to auto clear the error by hitting continue. If I hit continue, the next if-then statement will put me back on track.

In conclusion, I would suggest a ubot preference setting that allows me to auto continue upon any error message after 10 seconds.

If there is an in bot script solution please please let me know.

You should probably get into coding your bots using if -- > search page --> run sub. This is a good way to help from getting errors while using proxies, and also to help keep your bot running smooth and problem free.

Lets say I have a bot that rotates proxies before creating a Yahoo email account. I would have the bot first choose a proxy, then navigate to the yahoo sign up page. Now on this page we only want our bot to fill in the user detail fields if the page loaded, right? Cause if it didn't we might get an error, not to mention it will slow the bot down by running the commands for no reason.

So what we need to do is right after navigating to the sign up page we need to use the If --> Search Page --> Then run sub (commands). By using If --> Search Page --> name=user-create (an element that is only on the sign up page) we will ensure our bot will not produce an error if it runs into a page load problem, or if a bad proxy is used.

You can actually do a lot more with this along with the else and while loop. But I think you get the idea, that is if I didn't confuse you. Good Luck!

• Like 1