UBot Underground

Payment Made 10 Hours Ago Still No Download Link!?

I am only posting this here because I am totally frustrated right now. After purchasing U-bot I checked my paypal email and received no download link. After about 15 minutes I put in a ticket letting support know that I had not received the download link yet.

It has now been a full three hours and counting and I still haven't received the email even after opening another ticket.

This is very upsetting for me as I have heard great things about this product but so far it receives a big F in the support area for now. I would really appreciate some help here...

It has now been 6 hours 4 emails to support yet no link? Can someone help me or lead me to someone who can?

Thanks..

Furthermore, maybe I should mention that the Sales / Licensing team is not same as technical team. I have been traveling for last 18 hours. Lily has access to the Ticket System and License System -- but she doesn't check the forum. Hope that clears why your thread was not responded that quickly.

Hi, Lilly has emailed me finally and I am sorry if I made somewhat of a rant but I am sure that you can understand my frustration with the whole situation. This has never happened to me before and I own plenty of different software.

Anyhow I am hoping that Ubot was worth the wait :) Thanks a lot you for your reply...

Gary...