UBot Underground

Small Problem with ArticleBase Submission Bot

I am making an ArticleBase Submission bot, all is going well except it won't add the article to the article box.

It adds the title, keywords, and summary fine, but it won't do the same for the article body.

I know the article body box is different than the others, and this is part of my problem, but I don't know what I am doing wrong and why I can't get Ubot to copy in the article from the article ui block text box I created... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I am making an ArticleBase Submission bot, all is going well except it won't add the article to the article box.

It adds the title, keywords, and summary fine, but it won't do the same for the article body.

I know the article body box is different than the others, and this is part of my problem, but I don't know what I am doing wrong and why I can't get Ubot to copy in the article from the article ui block text box I created... any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Does it use iframes?

If so it requires some javascript I'm looking for a way round it too but for a different site