UBot Underground

interest in a ubot marketplace?

Im a web developer and recently became addicted to ubot. I find myself creating bots for the most useless tasks simply because I can :)

Anyways, I've noticed a HUGE lack in available bots, paid or free. Im a member of all of the main seo forums and there is always a huge demand for automation scripts. So I was wondering if there would be any interest in a sort of ubot repository?

I was thinking of different methods to keep the content of quality such as:

• user must submit a bot go gain access to other bots
  • paid membership (profit sharing with bot authors)
  • pay per bot (author of the bot keeps the money)
  • etc

Think of it like the apple app store but for ubot

Would anybody have any interest in something like this? It could be a way to encourage more bot development if there was a chance to profit from it. I could have something put together in a matter of days. I have promoted several sites in forums and know that if the content is there the site could be a success. So if anyone has any thoughts/ideas/feedback... :)

UBot Underground - http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2323-ubot-underground-roadmap-blueprint/

Current Status: Back-end code all created for initial beta release and front-end design being made. We certainly have plans on the same lines as you outline in the first post. Send me an IM if you are interested in discussing more about the whole thing we have in the pipeline.