UBot Underground

Is there a bug with the UI Check box?

I made a bot that has a ui check box...and then has an if/then command to determine if its true or false...first thing i had a problem with was evaluating the statement because if true isn't written "True" with a capital "T" then the bot wasn't recognizing the if/then command...ok cool so i worked that out...but then what i noticed is if i shut the bot down...then reopened it and wanted to run the command equating to False...the bot wouldn't recognize the if/then command...i got stuck on this for about 3 hours...then got fed up and said i will just select True...but then I changed my mind and said If I paid my money for this tool it should work and i need to find out how to make it work so i unchecked it again...lo and behold the bot recognized the if/then command...so i close the bot again and reopen it and try to run it false again...same outcome...the bot wouldn't recognize the if/then command...so i check and uncheck the box then it works...in summary to my long winded post...is there a bug with the check box UI or is that how its supposed to be?...U cant realistically sell someone a bot and tell them..."well if you dont want to do XYZ...then check the box that says DO XYZ then uncheck it"...I hope im overlooking something and if not...then I would appreciate the bug being remedied. :P

I made a bot that has a ui check box...and then has an if/then command to determine if its true or false...first thing i had a problem with was evaluating the statement because if true isn't written "True" with a capital "T" then the bot wasn't recognizing the if/then command...ok cool so i worked that out...but then what i noticed is if i shut the bot down...then reopened it and wanted to run the command equating to False...the bot wouldn't recognize the if/then command...i got stuck on this for about 3 hours...then got fed up and said i will just select True...but then I changed my mind and said If I paid my money for this tool it should work and i need to find out how to make it work so i unchecked it again...lo and behold the bot recognized the if/then command...so i close the bot again and reopen it and try to run it false again...same outcome...the bot wouldn't recognize the if/then command...so i check and uncheck the box then it works...in summary to my long winded post...is there a bug with the check box UI or is that how its supposed to be?...U cant realistically sell someone a bot and tell them..."well if you dont want to do XYZ...then check the box that says DO XYZ then uncheck it"...I hope im overlooking something and if not...then I would appreciate the bug being remedied. :P

Here is what you can do to solve the problem.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2wgawci.gif

Here is what you can do to solve the problem.

http://i47.tinypic.com/2wgawci.gif

i will try that...but what im saying is...the bot will not evaluate any if/then statements...its like its locked up or something

now i just did some checking and the funny thing is when i try it on a new bot or other bot...it works as its supposed to...is it possible that only this bot is wonky??...maybe it has gremlins?

When you first open or refresh the bot, the check box will have no value.

That's why you need to check if the checkbox is not equal to true as in Gogetta's example.

Here's Gogetta's example in bot form I just threw together:

oh...i didnt know that...in the tutorials...seth shows that if its unchecked it equals false and if its checked...it equals true...even in my own test...a fresh bot with just a check box it comes back true or false...but i will try it like this...but like i said..this particular bot is not registering any if/then commands...maybe i have too many things going on...also i have that clear cookies command that gogetta used at the beginning of this bot...could that have something to do with it?

Ahhhhh...man...thanx alot fellas...setting it to false helped...man im starting to luv this forum more than bhw!!...i wish they would hurry up and make it private so every tom-dick-and harry cant know our secrets